𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

'"The first room to your left. And please, tell Adam to keep the door open."
I nodded and made my way up the stairs, and quickly found Adam's room. The door was closed.'

I wonderd if i should knock or call out for him. I mean, i was 15 minutes early. Maybe he wasn't expecting me yet. I shook my head. I was overthinking everything again. I put my hand on the door handel and swinged the door open.

I set one step in the room and saw Adam, laying on his bed with his phone in one hand and his cock in his other.
"WHAT THE FUCK?! GET OUT!"
I dropped all the papers i was holding in my hand and they scatterd over the floor.
I stared at his massive member for a few seconds longer then i should have before finally snapping back to reality.
"S-Sorry!"
I shut the door closed behind me. My face flushing red in emberassment. I walked in on Adam Groff wanking. Great.

I waited outside his door for a few minutes untill his door flew open and Adam walked out of it, his face just as red as mine. "Have you ever heard of knocking, melon tits?!"
"Jesus, how could i have known you were wanking? Don't you lock your doors?"
"Our house doesn't have locks on the bedroom doors."

Adam walked back into his room and i followed behind him.
"Close the door."
"Your dad said to keep it ope-"
"Just fucking close it. He only ever comes upstairs to sleep anyway."
I did as he told me and walked back over to Adam, who was now sitting on the edge of his bed with his hands in his hair.

"Are you okay?" I tried to put my hand on his should but he grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me on his bed, pinning me by my wrists.
"What the fuck! Get off of me you fucking disgusting-"
"Shut the fuck up. Lishten, if you ever tell anybody you walked in on me wanking i will fucking kill you, understood?"

I was quiet for a bit but then rolled my eyes at his 'threat'. "This is the second time today you said you were gonna kill me. Are you gonna do it or not?"
Adam let me go and i shot back up, sitting next to him on his bed.
"Yeah. That's what i tought. Can we please get started now?"

--------------------------

After a good half an hour, i was almost done with the entire project. I was. Adam didn't do anything. He just sat by his window and smoked a joint. I honestally didn't mind tho, i finish projects faster working alone anyway. Thank god Otis got a large part of it done already, otherwise i would have had to spend even more time with Adam then i had too.

"I'm almost finished, do you wanne look over it see if you can add anything?"
Adam looked over to me and just shrugged his shoulders.
"Jesus christ, just look over the goddamn paper, dickface." I walked over to him, pushed the pile of papers in his hand and sat back down on his bed.

Well he was busy going over the paper i let myself fall back and layed on his bed. I didn't realy want to do that but i was so exhausted from this day, all i wanted to do was take a nap. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and before i knew it,
I was out.

---------------------

I felt myself wake up but i kept my eyes closed. I felt so comfterble, i really needed that nap. I snuggled my face in wich i tought was my pillow. But it was to hard to be my pillow. And my pillow didn't smell like Axe deoderant.

I opend my eyes only to by greeted my Adams back against my face.
"What the fuck?" I shot up and jumped off of his bed.

"Do you have to be so goddamn loud? I was sleeping, melon tits."
"Yeah. So was i? Couldn't you have woken me up if you wanted to sleep aswell instead of creepily laying next to me?" Adam sat up aswell and gave me a confussed look.

"I did try to wake you up, but you're a heavy sleeper. And, it's my bed. I'll decide when i sleep on it and when not."
I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes.

"You did not just scoff at me." He stood up aswell and got back to trying to intimedate me.
"Just a second ago you didn't mind me cuddeling up next to you but now you're offended i scoffed at you? You're a strange man, Adam." I walked away from him and looked for the papers.

"Where are the papers? I'd like to go home." I looked at Adam and he pointed at the chair he was previously sitting in.
I picked up the papers and got ready to leave.

"Melon tits." I looked behind me and saw Adam walking towards me again. If he was going to threaten me again i was going to loose my shit.

Adam grabbed my shoulders and pushed me up against his door, just like he did with Eric but against his locker instead.
"I'm serious about this. You better not fucking tell anyone you saw me wanking." I chuckled at the tought that he still thinks he's scaring me. I'm not like Eric and Otis. I'm not scared of him.

"You got nothing to worry about, monster cock." I smiled at him and his grip on my arms loosend. I patted his chest with hand and opend his door.
"Don't call me monster cock."
"Then don't call me melon tits either!"
I flipped him off and smacked the door in his face.

I walked down stairs and said bye to headmaster Groff and Adam's mother before leaving Adam's house. Thank fuck i don't ever have to go back there again.

---------------------------

"Holy shit, Cassidey. I can't belive you're still alive!" Eric's exsitement when he picked up the phone was priceless. I just had to tell him what happend today.

"Hey Eric, he didn't kill me. He did much worse." I chuckled when i heard Eric gasp on the other line.

"He harvested your kidney?"
"Supprisingly no." I laughed even louder.
"Well, tell me!"

"I walked in on him.. wanking." Eric's gasp was even louder then before wich almost made me fall off of my bed laughing.

"YOU DID NOT!"
"I did doh! Guess what happend after that." "Please don't tell me you suck-"
I almost vomited even thinking about what Eric almost said.

"No i did not suck his cock! We took a nap togeder." The other line was quiet for a bit untill i hear Eric burst out in laughter.

"You napped togeder?!" He yelled. I barely could understand him cause of his wheezing. "Yeah! He was going over the paper and i passed out on his bed. He said he tried to wake me up but gave up and took a nap next to me. I woke up snuggeling against his back." I almost couldn't hear myself over Eric's histerical laughter.

"That is honestally so much worse then being killed by him. Tell me doh, was his cock big?" I groaned remembering the horrific scene i whitnessed.

"...He had a monster cock. I swear to god it was huge. Like, two coke cans stacked untop of echother."
"I knew it!"

We were both laughing for awhile and making jokes about Adam's huge cock before hanging up.

"Alright, i'm going to shower and try to wash my eyeball with soap. I'll see you tomorrow at school." I hung up and ploffed back down on my bed. I realy need to wash that image of Adam's cock out of my brain. Ew.