𝘵𝘸𝘰

'I quickly ran towards my next class so I wouldn't be late. Untill I realised I was lost. This school was massive.'

I walked into my next class after trying to find it for a solid 10 minutes. This school really is massive compared to the schools in the Netherlands.

"I'm sorry I'm late Mister Hendricks. I got lost and had to ask the janitor for directions to the classroom." Mr Hendricks smiled at me. I heard he was the sub for todays lesson. He was the nicest teacher I've had so far. "It's okay, Cassidey. I will let it slip since this is your third day here."

I looked around the classroom and realised this was the first time I had this class. "Uhm, Mr Hendricks? I havn't had this class before. Where am i suppost to sit?" I whisperd to him, trying not to attract more attention to myself then I already have. Mr Hendricks looked around the room thinking about where to sit me down.

"Well, we are working on a project right now we have already spet a week on. Why don't you work with Adam for now since his partner Otis is sick."
I looked over to the empty seat next to Adam and then at Adam himself, who was just staring at me. I groaned and walked over to the empty desk.

I put my books on the table and focused my attention on Adam who was looking at some carvings on his table.
"So.. How far are you and Otis on the project?" Adam signed and leaned back into his chair.
"I don't know. All the papers are at his house and I didn't do shit."
I rolled my eyes at his response and looked away from the brown eyed boy.
"Well, you're not much help are you, dickhead."

Adam slammed his hand down on his desk and finally disided to look at me.
"Fine. Then what do you suppose we do if you're such a smartass, melon tits?"
I cringed at the name he called me by again. I was probably called that before but it sounded worse coming from his mouth.

"I'm going over to Otis's after school, I'll get the papers and go to your house so we can finish it as quickly as possible. Sound good to you, asshat?"
"Fine. You better be there at 6."
I focussed my attention back to the teacher.

------------------------

"You're going over to Adam's?! I joked that Otis would be killed when Adam went to his house but you are literally going to be killed, Cassidey."
I chuckled at Eric's response after I told him I was going over to Adam's to work on the project.

We were riding our bikes to Otis's house. I've never been there before and didn't know the area very well so I was just carefully following Eric.

When we got to Otis's house we parked our bikes right outside the staircase that lead to his front door. His house was very pretty, nothing like we had in the Netherlands.

Eric ringed the doorbell and a women with greyish hair opend the door who I assumed to be Otis's mother.
"Hello Eric, you must be here to see Otis. Oh, and you are?"
"Hi I'm Cassidey. I'm Otis his friend."
I held out my hand to her and she shook it. She seemed like a very kind women.
"You have a lovely accent. Did you move here recently?"
"Yes, I did. I moved here from the Netherlands with my dad last week."
"That's nice. Come in please, Otis is upstairs in his room."

I followed Eric upstairs towards Otis's room. "Your private nurses are here!"
Eric yelled as he pushed open Otis's door. Otis was laying in his bed in his pajamas. The covers were trown off of him and there were tissues all over the room. Otis had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was a mess and he was sweating like a man who had just ran a three hour long marathon.

"Jesus, Otis. You look paler then useual." I laughed at him as me and Eric made our way towards his bed.
"Hey Cassidey, I'm supprised you came with Eric." He tried to flash a smile at me but he was obviously to tired to fully do so. "Yeah, Eric asked me to come with. I can't stay for long tho." "Why's that?"

"Cause she is going to be killed tonight."
I laughed, punched Eric on the shoulder and shook my head quickly.
"No. I need your papers of the project you were working on with Adam. Since you were sick I have to finish it with him at his house. I gotta be there in an hou-"
"And she also almost fought him in the hallways and called him an asshole!"

Otis shot up from his bed looking slightly consserned. "He is going to kill you!" I laughed at his response.
"Otis, I'm a tough cookie. I'm not afraid of the headmaster's little boy."
Otis was still looking consserned at me.
I had to calm him down or otherwise he won't only be sick but also worrying Adam might have slit my troath.

"Otis, even if he wanted to kill me. Would he really do it in his own house? Were everyone knew it was him? He would get send to jail. Adam is a dumbass but not that dumb." I saw Otis calm down a bit and he shook his head slightly. "Fine. The papers are in the left corner of my desk. Just be carefull, Cassidey."
"Thanks Otis. I'll text you if I died."

I grabbed the papers off of his desk and started to make my way out of Otis his room. "Pray for me boys!" I waved at them and closed the door. I made my way out of Otis's house and said bye to Jean on my way out.

I got on my bike and made my way to Adam's house. I put his address wich he wrote down on a little pice of paper into my google maps and went on my way.

-------------------------

After a good 20 minutes i was at Adam's house. It was a smaller then Otis's house for sure but, still good I guess. I parked my bike agaist a nearby fence and locked it. I walked over to the front door and knocked on it.

Headmaster Groff opened the door and looked down at me supprised. "Cassidey. How may i help you?"
"Is Adam here? I'm suppost to work on a project with him."
The look on his face was priceless when I told him that. He was obviously confussed since he literally had to break up a fight between us only a few hours ago and now we had to work on a project togeder.

"Uhm, yes. He's in his room. Come in please." I enterd the house and master Groff closed the door behind me.
Before i even got the chanse to look around, a small little dog ran towards me and nearly jumped untop of me.
"Aawhh, she's adoreble! What's her name?" "Madam." Master Groff smiled as i petted the small dog.

After petting Madam for awhile i finally stood up. "Wich room is Adam's?"
"The first room to your left. And please, tell Adam to keep the door open."
I nodded and made my way up the stairs, and quickly found Adam's room. The door was closed.