𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

I felt the light of the sun hit my eyes. It was nice to wake up like this instead of by my alarm. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in my own bed. I panicked for a second before remembering last night. I looked to my left to be faced by a shirtless, sleeping Adam. He looked so peacefull.

I smiled and reaced over him to grab my phone that was on his nightstand. I unlocked it and my phone was exploded with missed calls from both Eric and my dad. Ofcorse, I never told him I spended the night at Adam's. I sighed, I'll just have to tell my dad the truth I guess. No way I could find an excuse to get out of this one.

I rubbed my eyes and checked the time. It was 8 AM, school started in 30 minutes I was going to be late. "Godamnit!" I almost tripped and fell off of Adams bed while trying to get out. I started gathering and putting on my clothes wich were scattered on the floor.

I heard Adam groan and move around in his bed. I decided to let him wake up on his own. I was going to be hella late but he looked so peaceful. I really didn't want to wake him up. "Hmm.. Cass?" "Shhhh, just go back to sleep." I kneeled down infront of his side of the bed, still only half dressed. "Why are you leaving?.." His voice sounded raspy and deeper then usual. It was nice. "Unlike you, I still have school and I have to be in class in 25 minutes."

Adam sat up straight, stretched his arms out and shook his head to wake himself up. "Why don't you just.. skip?" I sighed and shook my head. "I already skipped 3 days and I've only been going to Moordale for like two months. If I skip anymore my dad is going to notice."

I stood up and continued getting dressed. I felt Adam's arms creep around my waist and pulled me into him, burying his face into my neck. "C'mon, Cass.." I sighed again and let my head fall back, resting on Adam's head. "I can't Adam. As much as i want to, I can't."

I broke free of Adam's hug and sat down on the floor to put on my sneakers. Adam sat back down on his bed and rubbed his neck. "Atleast let me drive you to school." I chuckled and raised my eyebrow at the brown eyed boy. "You drive?"

Adam nodded. "I mean, you can sit on the back of my bike ofcorse. Obviously, I don't know how to drive a car if that's what you meant." I chuckled and stood up, making my way over to Adam. "I'd be flattered."

———————

I hopped off of the back of Adam's bike, almost falling while I did. I was still extremely sleepy considering I was only awake for 15 minutes and me and Adam both went to sleep at like 3 AM.

"Thanks for dropping me off,  Adam. I have to run though. If I don't hurry I won't make it." Adam nodded and gave me a small smile. "Alright." I gave Adam a kiss on his cheek and waved him goodbye as he turned around and drove off.

I walked into school and headed to my first class of the day. Thankfully I didn't have to hurry that badly cause of Adam. If he hadn't dropped me off I would've been fucked. I turned the corner and heard talking and giggling. I looked over to see Eric flirting and laughing with Rahim. Eric quickly took notice of my staring and cut off his conversation with Rahim. I groaned and turned around, I was so mad at Eric I really didn't want to talk to him.

"Cass. Cassidey!" Eric grabbed my arm and I turned around to face him. "What?!" Eric quickly let go of my hand and placed his hands in the pockets of his jean jacket. "I-I.. I wanted to say yesterday wasn't what it looked like. I didn't.. We didn't- He just showed up and-" "You have the hottest boy in school at your fingertips. You have the one thing everyone at this whole school wants. And you're still not satisfied?! Rahim is obbsesed with you yet, you still want the only boy who's ever seen me as more then just a pair of tits. You said yourself you wouldn't come between us if he ever came back! Why do you keep needing to take him from me?"

Eric stared at the ground for a few seconds before shaking his head and looking back up at me. "Look, nothing happend last night. He just suddenly showed up at my house and we hung out at the junkyard. That's it! What was I supposed to do? Also, last time I checked he's the one that kissed me that time in the music room and he's the one that showed up at my house. Don't turn this around and blame his actions on me."

I felt my blood begin to boil. He had everything yet wanted the one thing that I had. "You could've turned him away and texted me he was back! Or, I don't know, pushed him off of you when he kissed you!" I looked him up and down and softly scoffed. "Some friend you are.." I turned away from Eric and walked towards my class. I lost one of my best friends in the matter of minutes.