𝘵𝘦𝘯

"Untill i looked at headmaster Groff who was giving Adam the death stare. I felt my stomace drop knowing he would have to work extra hard not to be send away.

"You going to the dance tonight?" I looked over at Eric who shook his head. I went over to his house after school to keep him company. Eric seemed alot better then he did yesterday at school. It almost seemed like something clicked in his mind that told him to stop being upset.

"I probably won't. Normally i'd go with Otis but.." Eric sighed and let himself fall down onto his bed and looked at the picture of Jesus hanging above his bed.
"Yeah i get that." I took my phone out of my pocket to look at the time. "Shit i got to get ready for the dance." I picked up my jacket that i threw on the ground previously and started making my way out of Eric's room.

"You're going to the dance?" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I figured, why not? It's not like i got anything to lose." Eric scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Except your will to live! All those sweaty teenagers grinding against echother and the all those bad pop songs that have been on the radio on loop for the past six months." I laughed at Eric and rolled my eyes back at him. "Well excuse me, for trying to bring some fun in my life."

Eric chuckled and started looking thru his nightstand drawer. He picked out a gold necklace with a cross hanging off of it.
"I'm going. I'll see you tomorrow Eric!" I waved towards him but he shot up from his bed and made his way towards the doorway where i was standing. "I'll walk you out! I need to go out anyway. I'm going to church with my parents." I gave him a confussed look. "I tought you didn't go to church." Eric smiled at me and shrugged." It's not like i got anything to lose." We smiled and walked out his room togeder.

———————

After a good hour of putting on my dress, make-up and doing my hair, i looked into the mirror and was amazed by my reflection. I was wearing a dark green flowey dress that ended at my knees. I added some gold earrings and necklace. It all used to be my mom's and she gave it to me when i moved with my dad to the UK. I tought i looked beautiful.

I sat down on my bed and decided to text Adam. I wonderd if he was going to the dance aswell, and with whom.

"Yo u going to the dance tonight??"

Cockzilla: "Yeah im already here cuz of my dad. U coming too?"

"Yup ill be there in 15"

Cockzilla: "Cool"

I put down my phone in my purse and ran downstairs to show my dress to my dad. "Well? What do you think?" I smilled at my dad and spinned around in a circle. My dad gasped when he saw me and coverd his mouth with his hands.
"Pumpkin', you look beautiful. I got to take some pictures." I giggled as my dad hurried to grab his phone out of his pockets, almost dropping and destroying it on the ground.

"So, no nice boy picking you up tonight?" I shook my head as i possed for my dad's pictures. "Nah, i'm going by myself." My dad peaked his head around his phone with a risen eyebrown. "What a shame. I tought you were going with that handsome lad Adam." The blood rushed to my face and i quickly shook my head.
"We're friends dad." My dad chuckled and continued taking a few more photo's of my before opening the front door for me. "I'll drive you, come on." I smiled at my dad and made my way towards his car.

——————

"Have fun pumpkin', i love you." I gave my dad a kiss on his cheek and smiled at him. "I love you too dad, thanks for driving me." I opened to car door and made my way to the entrence of the school.

I walked thru the front entrance of the school and walked thru the big halls towards the gym where the dance was held. On my way there i ran into Meave and Jackson. I didn't really talk to either of them that much so i just gave them a smile and kept going. I enterd the gym only to be greeted by a bunch of dancing, probably drunk teens. I looked at the band that was playing and realized they wern't going to just play stupid pop music all night but the school hired an acctual band! A good one too.

I pushed myself thru the crows of dancing teens till i finally stopped at the punch table. I grabbed a cup and threw it backwards basically chugging it down.
I looked around till finally, i saw Adam. He was sitting alone at a table with his tie hanging losely around his neck and him giving the death stare to Amiee who was dancing with her new boyfriend. I walked over to him and sat down on the chair next to him.

"Whatsup, monstercock?" I smilled at him and punched his shoulder. He looked over at me and his expression went from pissed the supprised. "Melon tits. You, erm.. Wow." I raised my eyebrown and smiled at him. "What?" He shook his head lightly and smiled. "You look.. Amazing." Again, i felt the blood rush to my cheeks and i pushed a strand of hair behind my ears. "Thanks. I would say the same about you but.. You look like you just got his by a bus." He laughed akwardly and looked at the ground.

I stood up from my chair and reached out my hand to him. "May i ask this dance from you, kind sir?" Adam scoffed at me with a risen eyebrow. "I don't dance, melon tits." "Come on please Adam! You're at a dance. You're suppost to dance. Please?" I jumped up and down a little like a toddler begging their parents for a gift. Adam stood up, rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and pulled him towards the middel of the dance floor.

I could not dance if my life depended on it. Neither could Adam apperently. Me and Adam looked like two monkeys who were walking on hot coals. People were probably staring at us but i didn't care. Adam looked like he was acctualy having fun wich made me smile.

Adam grabbed my waist, spun me around and tried leaning me back like they always do in those bad romantic movies. I giggled and looked up at Adam, right into his dark brown eyes. He wasn't smiling. He was just staring right back into my eyes. I put my arms around his neck so that i wouldn't fall backward and noticed that he started staring at my lips. I began staring at his. His face kept incing closer and closer towards my face. I started closing my eyes and awaiting the touch of his lips on mine. The seconds felt like hours.

"Shit!" My eyes quickly shot open as i heard Adam yell. Adam's foot slipped and we both fall backwards. Adam bareley landed on me but he did hit my elbow right on the floor. "Ugh.. Jesus christ." I quickly stood up and started rubbing my elbow. Adam stood up aswell and looked at me concerned. "You okay, Cassidey?" I nodded and kept rubbing my elbow. "Want to go outside for some air?" I nodded again and followed Adam out of the gym.