After Practice

Hi, this story is based off a roleplay my friends did but not all of this story is based off of their roleplay. I did get permission from them. Enjoy the story!!!

Above is a picture of what I imagine Kuroo's house to be like :) very traditional and cute if I say so myself
_________________________________________

"Good job guys! Practice starts at the same time tomorrow" said the captain of the Nekoma Volleyball team.

As they were packing up all the equipment they used Kuroo decided to invite Kenma over to his house to play a new video game he had bought. Kenma agreed to go over to the captain's house but wasn't very excited because he probably would have already played that game. Kenma didn't want to hurt Kuroo's feelings though since the raven-haired teen seemed so excited about him going over to his house.

While they were walking to Kuroo's house, they stopped at a nearby convenience store to buy some food. Kuroo got both of them some apples and sandwiches. Kuroo got apples because he knew Kenma liked them since they have been best friends for years...

*After they reached Kuroo's house*

"Argh! Kenma how do you beat me everytime?!" yelled the captain in frustration after losing 10 matches of Super Smash Bros to Kenma. "cause I'm better" said the blond-haired teen in a sarcastic tone. "One more round! I know I'll beat you next time" said Kuroo confidently. Kenma sighed and pressed the rematch button for the 11th time.

"Ok you lost again" Kenma yawns "hey Kuroo I'm getting kinda tired now... I'm gonna go home now" he then stands up to leave Kuroo's house until he got stopped by Kuroo. "It's kinda late now, and it would be dangerous to go out at this time so you can just stay over for the night" exclaimed Kuroo.

"But I didn't bring anything..." said Kenma quietly. "I can borrow you my clothes and you can return them to me later" said the taller teen. "Oh ok let me just tell my parents first" said Kenma.

_________________________________________

I know this chapter is very short... I promise I'll make the next chapter longer and more enjoyable to read!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be posting the next chapter soon!