How to decipher a boyfriend: for dummies

Tears rolled down Kenma's face. Kuroo gave a confused expression. He didn't know what he did wrong.

"Kenma, I have no idea about what i did wrong but whatever it is I'm really sorry."

The shorter teen looked up and said,

"...it was my first kiss..."

The captain was speechless. He just stole someone else's first kiss. How could he be so careless? Kuroo felt awful and he couldn't believe he did that to his best friend.

Kenma's eyes, on the other hand, were still moist. Kenma was blushing while crying softly. He felt so embarrassed crying about a kiss. The shorter teen felt bad for his boyfriend for feeling sorry since Kenma knew that kissing between couples was a normal thing. Kenma looked up at Kuroo and wrapped him in a tight embrace.

Kuroo was definitely confused but he didn't really mind. He still felt bad for stealing Kenma's first kiss, since it wasn't his own first kiss. Kuroo has always been kind of a player but out of all the kisses he has ever had, the kiss with Kenma was the most meaningful. It was the only one which had actual feelings behind it.

It wasn't a summer fling or a one night stand, none of that. It was special. He wanted Kenma to know that but he didn't know how to convey his feelings.

Kenma stopped hugging the captain and he looked into his eyes and said,

"I didn't hate it... but can you at least tell me before you kiss me?"

The bed-head's face lit up and he was on cloud 9. But he still wanted to tell Kenma his true feelings. Kuroo is aware that his boyfriend knows that he was known to be a player. The captain then took a deep breath and released all his true feelings out to Kenma.

"Kenma, I know that you think I'm a player and that you think that I'm just having a fling with you; but you are so special to me and I never want to lose you. You were there for me and I want to be here for you. You were my best friend and I am so thankful that you are now my boyfriend."

Kuroo started tearing up but he quickly wiped away his tears, trying not to show his vulnerability towards Kenma. He didn't want to look weak and fragile in front of his boyfriend.

"aw damn *sniffle* I wanted to look cool for you too... *laughing softly while tearing up*"

Kenma's jaw-dropped. He couldn't believe those words have just come out of Kuroo Tetsuro's lips, and i mean the Kuroo Tetsuro.

to be continued ;))

_________________________________________
Author comments:
Wait for the next chapter to see what happens... hehe ;)

Insta: @milkboi.kags @currybun.bois

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY. YOU CAN LEAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORY IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

THANKS FOR READING!!