invitation

after Kuroo and Kenma were done changing, they continued into their walk back home. kenma checked his phone and saw 3 unread messages from his mum.

[Kenma's phone]
messages
mum: 3 unread messages

m: where are you?
m: its getting late
m: please text me after you see this message

the pudding head looked at the text messages with shocked eyes.

"what's wrong Kenma?"

"my mum just texted me" he answered "shes really worried"

"then you better reply to her"

"mhm~"

kenma was replying to his mum's messages when suddenly Kuroo pulled the shorter teen close to him.

a car had almost hit the smaller teen. kenma had no words. first thing. WHY WAS HE SO CLOSE TO KUROO. and second thing. HE ALMOST GOT HIT BY A CAR?????

"be more careful Kenma!! look up when you're walking" said the bedhead.

"oh..." kenma said while blushing "ok I will."

~almost reaching home~

"um... captain, so there's a matsuri (festival) on Saturday and um"

Kuroo's heart was pounding. was Kenma asking him out on a date? the captain of the nekoma team couldn't stay still. he was fidgeting with his fingers, waiting for Kenma to continue his sentence.

while looking down, Kenma asked "would you like to go with me?".

the pudding head had a shocked expression because of himself?

he couldn't believe that he just did that. he asked the captain out on a date. he had always thought that Kuroo would be the one to make the first move. but no. he did it.

out of embarrassment Kenma walked away quickly, only to be stopped by Kuroo.

Kuroo grasped tightly onto Kenma's arm and their eyes met. both of their eyes reflected the light from the street lamps, revealing their partners' faces in each of their eyes. the captain then pulled Kenma closer to him and kissed him. the couple were kissing in the alley way. this was not the place Kenma thought he would share another kiss with his boyfriend.

kenma didn't mind though. he felt like he was on cloud nine. the man he loved brushed his hair out of his face and whispered "I would love to".

_________________________________________
authors notes:
I finally updated lmao

and also PLEASE SUPPORT MY ATSUHINA ONESHOT!!
you can support by reading it and voting on it too!! thanks for the support :D

dont forget to vote on this story too!!!
comment what you thought about this chapter!!
constructive criticism is appreciated!!

insta: milkboi.kags and mizunoyaiba
twitter: kagsmiruku