No extra bed??

As Kenma called his parents to inform them of him staying over at Kuroo's house, Kuroo went to get some clothes for Kenma. He brought a Naruto t-shirt and some sweatpants for Kenma.

Kenma went to change in the bathroom, and a 2 minutes later Kenma walked out and looked shorter than normal... Kuroo "hahaha did you grow shorter?" said while laughing. Kenma rolled his eyes and said annoyingly "what do you expect? I'm a head shorter than you"

The derpy laughter of Kuroo died down eventually and he went to find a futon for Kenma to sleep on. The short blond was sitting on a tatami mat in Kuroo's living room playing another video game.

The raven-haired teen walked back into the room fiddling with his fingers and shuffling his feet, then he nervously said "Kenma, I don't think I have a futon for you to sleep on so I think you have to sleep with me on my bed..."

Kenma's eyes expanded and looked at Kuroo in disappointment. "Oh well I'm fine with it since I've known you for many years"

"Are you sure?"

"Yah I'm ok"

Kuroo then arranged the pillows so that both of then could have a pillow to sleep on.

It was now 10.30pm. Kenma was getting really tired and so was Kuroo.

"I'm going to sleep now" Kenma said softly. "Ok I will be sleeping a little later" replied Kuroo.

Kenma then entered Kuroo's room which had a thin white mattress laid on the ground. Around Kuroo's room was pictures of the Nekoma Volleyball team which was Kuroo's pride and joy. Then Kenma came across a photo frame with a picture of Kuroo and Kenma when they were younger. The picture was taken at a park, and when Kenma still had black hair.

While Kenma was staring at the nostalgic picture, Kuroo entered the room and hugged Kenma from behind. The shorter teen didn't really mind it since he knew that only Kuroo and himself were in the room. Kuroo's body was warm and Kenma looked up to see the black-haired teen looking down at him and smiling. You could tell that Kuroo was very happy. They eventually sat down but were still hugging, Kenma they closed his eyes and leaned onto Kuroo's broad shoulders and dozed off...

Kuroo noticed that Kenma was fast asleep and he leaned closer to the blond boy's ear and whispered "I love you"

_________________________________________

I wonder what will happen to KuroKen next...?? You just gotta wait for the next chapter to find out hehe anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue reading my story!!!

Insta: @ milkboi.kags