The confession??

After the match, Kenma and Kuroo walked over to Kageyama and Hinata at the vending machine. Before approaching them, they saw the two karasuno players getting unusually close, and before they knew it the taller player cupped the shorter player's face and made out right there.

The captain and the setter of the Nekoma team were in shock. They stood there watching the iconic Karasuno quick duo make out.

Kuroo looked at Kenma and licked his lips. Little did he know that Kenma was glancing over at the bedhead and thinking of the same thing. Neither one made a move. They just stared at Kageyama and Hinata.

Suddenly Kageyama caught a glimpse of the Nekoma players staring at them and pulled their lips apart. Hinata whined and said,

"why are you stopping Tobio-chan~"

"Hinata boke! I told you not to call me that and look to your left!"

Hinata stared in shock as he looked at the faces of Kuroo and Kenma. The orange-haired boy immediately ran over to them and whispered,

"please dont tell anyone yet. We didnt tell anyone that we were dating each other..."

Kuroo and Kenma nodded. They were still in shock and speechless due to witnessing the event.

__

Kageyama and Hinata were pacing around the sports hall thinking of ideas on how to cover this up if the two Nekoma players told this to someone else. While they were thinking of cover-ups, the two Nekoma players had awkward tension between them...

Kuroo was imagining Kenma as his boyfriend and wondering if the pudding head would make out with him or not...

On the other hand, Kenma was blushing furiously and he did not dare to look up at Kuroo.

All of a sudden, Kenma felt a hand cup his cheek and that hand spun Kenma around and he felt soft, tender lips putting pressure on his. Kenma's lip was gently bitten on, as if it was asking Kenma to open his mouth. He did. A tongue entered his mouth quickly but gently. Kenma opened his eyes and saw the captain so passionately expressing his long-lost feelings through this kiss.

Kenma was losing his breath and even though he didnt want to stop, he had to. They were out in the open having a make out session. The pudding head refused to have the same thing happen to him which happened to Shoyo.

Kenma pulled away quickly, gasping for air. Kuroo looked at him with a sly smirk and said in a teasing voice,

"Kenma~ I didnt know you were so good at this..."

Kenma blushed all the way up to his ears and looked away from the taller teen standing in front of him. Kuroo lifted Kenma's head and brushed the shorter teen's hair out of his face and gave him a soft peck on the cheek and walked off...

Kenma was left standing behind the sports hall thinking about his life choices, but then he thought about the kiss again and unintentionally shouted,

"THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS"

Kenma hurriedly covered his blabbering mouth and ran towards the club room. Kenma was wondering where Kuroo went but he didnt care at that moment because things will never be the same between them ever again...

_________________________________________

this is the longest chapter I've ever written and I feel pretty good actually lmao. I was so happy when I finally got to write a chapter like this and I wanna write more chapters in this "fluff" style I guess...

should I write more chapters like this?? comment on this chapter or dm me on my Instagram

INSTA: @ milkboi.kags