Kiss and make up...

Kenma started crying too since Kuroo tetsuro. Yep you heard that right. KUROO TETSURO was crying about him. Kenma felt so honoured because the captain was always called a "playboy". He thought Kuroo was just playing with his feelings... but he wasn't.

Kenma leaped onto the bedhead and Kuroo toppled over. The captain was shocked at how the pudding head reacted. Kuroo started laughing softly. Kenma joined in on the laughter.

Tears were rolling down both of their faces but smiles were there too. They were so grateful for each other.

"I love you Kenma..."

"I love you too Kuroo"

After those words they kissed for real this time. Slowly they stood up and Kuroo slammed Kenma on the lockers. Kenma was lifted up by the captain's toned arms...

Suddenly they heard the shuffling of shoes getting louder and louder. They quickly stopped, blushed and smiled at each other. Kenma brushed his hair out of his face and loom away shyly.

*door opens*

"oh hey guys, I didn't know that you were still in here. Everyone is worried about you guys... so how is it?" Yaku asked.

Kuroo glanced over at Kenma and replied coolly,

"we're good now"

The captain smirked and winked at Kenma. The libero got the hint and left them be.

Kenma and Kuroo were about to walk home together so they packed their bags and left the locker room. They walked out, hands connected.

Let's admit it, Kenma and Kuroo were both having mini heart attacks during that moment...

_________________________________________
Author comments:
thanks for reading my story!!
I might finish the story here tbh...
comment and vote if u dont want me to end this story :(
ik this chapter was short lmao I'm sorryyy
ok bye (there might not be another chapter lmao)