Caught 3/4

At this time Cross and Ink we're both sleeping so they had no idea of what was coming, minutes later Cross woke up and say Ink still sleeping like a baby he thought it was cute he kissed Ink's forehead and kept him close then Ink started to wake up as well opening one of his eyes and looked at Cross

Cross: heh, enjoy your nap Angle?
Ink: shut up...
Cross: I love you
Ink: hmp, me to.
Blue: INK!
Ink: huh!? Blue!?

Ink shoot right up and Cross stood up as well

Dream: INK! What are you doing with Cross!? He's evil!
Ink: NO HE'S NOT! HE'S WITH ME!
Dream: What!?
Ink: He's my love.

Ink turned to Cross and hugged him Cross blushed and smiled he hugged back and then kissed Ink, Ink smiled and kissed back then they released from each other and laughed.

Ink: See? He's special to me.
Cross: Like how Ink is special to me.
Dream: No! This isn't a fairy tale Ink! This is the real world! You've got to wake up! He is one of my brother's gang! He can't be trusted!!!

"SO,My friends aren't eble to be trusted? BROTHER."

Dream: No! Ink come on we have to get out of here now!
Ink: I am not going anywhere!
Dream: INK!!!!!
Nightmare: I didn't know you were so scared of me, BROTHER. Cross! Your coming back with us and never going out on your own again!
Cross: No.
Nightmare: EXCUSE ME!?
Cross: I said No, I don't have to listen to you and your stupid "commands"
Nightmare: THAT'S IT!!!!!!

Nightmare then grabbed Cross with one of his tentacles and started choking him Ink didn't like that one bit, so he jumped up and bit the tentacle that Nightmare grabbed Cross with and was bitting hard.

Nightmare: OW! GET OFF YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!

But Ink didn't let go until Nightmare threw him off and dropped Cross, Ink got thrown on one of the tress and hit his back he couldn't move Cross got pissed and summoned his knife and he slashed it at Nightmare, Dream and Blue were shocked!

Nightmare: Why you little!!!!! UGH! YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! I AM ONLY GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE! Until then I can't trust you ERIC GET US OUT OF HERE!

Nightmare said and a cloud of red smoke appeared, Nightmare and the Others were gone as so as they left Cross ran over to Ink.