The Return Of Christoper Romaro

A few days later

Ink came back and he was a lot better than before things were going just fine until there was an unexpected guest that came, this guest is not friendly... (Theo and Echo are 10 and just learning to use there powers)

Ink: Come on Echo! You can do it!
Echo: I am trying!
Cross: Come Theo did, so you can to!
Theo: You got this twin bro!

Echo tried to pick up ink with his hand until he caught it and he did

Echo: Did you see it!!! I did it!!!
Ink: You did! I am so proud.
Cross: Good job Echo
Theo: Yeah!

Echo giggles and hugs Theo, without warning someone crashed through the wall

Christopher: Long time no see huh Inky dear?~
Ink: NO!
Cross: Ink! Who is that!?
Christopher: Wow, how rude. You can even tell your New husband that you were mine first. I get it.
Cross: New husband!? Ink! What the hell is he talking about!?
Ink: H-he's my e-ex h-husband...
Cross: What!?
Christopher: Wow, I am so disgusted by how you lack talk.
Cross: I don't know who you are  nor do I understand how you know Ink but your NOT welcome here!
Christopher: Yeah well I don't care. Even if Ink is "married to you" technically Ink's still my husband as well.
Ink: N-NO! I LEFT YOU FOR A REASON!!!!!
Christopher: Including our heartbroken, suffering and depressed son! Ri-Yang!!!! HE ALMOST JUMPED OFF A BUILDING YESTERDAY!!! AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!
Ink: NO!!! I DIDN'T LEAVE HIM! I LEFT YOU!!! I WAS GOING TO COME BACK FOR HIM! BUT YOU STOPPED ME!!!!! YOU WERE INSANE!!!!!!! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!!
Christopher: Because of you our son almost died!!!! DO YOU EVEN CARE FOR HIM ANY MORE!????!?!!?

Christopher was red and had put his head down clenching on his fist as Ink had froze. He didn't know what to say, of course he loved his son before he had Echo and Theo. But of course he didn't love Christopher anymore. But he loved all of his sons and he loved Cross. Cross looked at Ink then the boys and finally Christopher. Cross the got closer to Ink whispering.

Cross: I don't care if you love your other son because I know you love ours to. I know you love the son not the person you had him with...
Ink: I...I...I...

Christopher had snapped and looked at The twins. Then lifted his head and used his magic to slam Ink and Cross against the wall and walked up to Echo and Theo.

Christopher: MAYBE IF OUR SON WAS YOUR ONLY ONE MAYBE YOU'LL COME BACK!

Christopher had raised his hand Theo had started to run but Echo didn't move. Theo stared to shake Echo.

Theo: ECHO! RUN! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?

But Echo still didn't move nor did he speak Christopher had tied Ink and Cross to the wall. Ink had yelled at Echo to move but he wouldn't. He was frozen of fear. Christopher was close to hitting Echo until Theo jumped in the way.

Ink and Cross: THEO!
Theo: AHHH!

Theo fell to the floor bleeding Christopher snapped back out of it like as if he doesn't remember what happened he fell unconscious. Echo finally moved again when he saw Theo on the floor bleeding from his chest to his waist, Echo cried.

Echo: THEO!!!! NO! NO NO! THEO!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!!
Theo: E-Echo...
Echo: C-Come on! G-Get up! You'll get better! We can help you! But you have to get up!
Theo: No Echo... I can't... My life... Was short... B...but... I don't mind... As long as you are safe...
Echo: N-NO! DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!!! YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!
Theo: Remember me... Brother...
Echo: NO!!!!!

With that Theo shut his eyes slowly as he started to dust away. Echo cried when all that was left was Theo's black and green coat. Echo picked up the coat and hugged it as he cried the he put it on along with the hood.

Echo: T-Theo...
Ink: Oh no! This is all my fault!!!!
Cross: It's not! It's his

Cross said looked down at Christopher's unconscious body. Ink dropped on his knees and cried covering his face. Cross hugged him as Echo cuddled closer to them...