Happy Beginning

A few weeks later it was Cross and Ink's wedding.

Dream and Blue where helping Ink with his dress, and Thornhood was with Cross.

With Ink

Ink: I don't know, what if he's having second thoughts?...
Dream: Oh Ink! Don't be like that!
Blue: Besides if he didn't want to he wouldn't have asked! So stop worrying!
Ink: You guys are the best!

With Cross...

Cross: What if he thinks I am having second thoughts!? What if he's having second thoughts!?
Thornhood: Hey, Relax. Dude he has been waiting for someone like you to come in his life.
Cross: I know I am...
Thornhood: Cross, I am going to tell you a story.
Cross: Uh, I don't think...
Thornhood: Hush.

A time ago there was a young child Rose, who lived in world were no one loved them the only one who did was a girl Avy who was different from others. Acting like she was from the wild and loved music more then anything she became Roses one and only friend. As they grew older they began to have feelings for each other, when they had confessed to each other tragedy tore them apart. After this Rose forbid themselves to ever love again they spent years trying to get there loved on back but they gave up and ended up in a new place where they forgot every happy moment in there life. Until Rose met more people... more monsters like them, they opened there heart and soul again. To this day they still travel around world and other places to see what they will see and find someone to love Rose vowed when they found a lover they would rest and only be aware of there loved ones happiness.

Cross: Where did you hear that story?
Thornhood: Let's just say I know Rose
Cross: Okay, but what was the point of telling me this story?
Thornhood: You only find your true lover once, trust me. When you find someone that you fall deeply in love with they will be your only one.
Cross: Heh, Thanks Thornhood.
Thornhood: No problem, now come on the wedding is going to start.
Cross: Right.

As everyone was seated and ready for the ceremony, Cross was standing at the alter just imagining how beautiful Ink would look, he blushed a little just thinking about it then his blush grew as he saw his wife to be very soon.

'He's so beautiful.' Cross thought to him self as Ink was coming closer to him, when Ink got to the alter he and Cross held hands together as everything was beginning.

(Skip vows and blah...To the wedding party because I am lazy...)

Dream: Sooooo anything planned for tonight for you guys?~ ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)
Ink: Dream!
Blue: Well you are married now~
Ink: Guys!

Blue and Dream start laughing and Ink blushing, then Ink had an Idea.

Ink: Well I think we all know whose wedding we're going to next!~
Dream: Really? Who?
Ink: You and Blue.

Both Dream and Blue were completely covered in blush Ink chuckled a bit then Cross walk over and put his arms around Ink's shoulders.

Cross: What's so funny?
Ink: Well dream and blue were joking about us so I thought I'd joked about them.
Cross: Tch heh, awesome.
Ink: I love you
Cross: Me too

Cross gave Ink a kiss on the cheek and music starts play, Cross got in front of Ink and Bowes.

Cross: May I have this dance from my very beautiful bride?~
Ink: *Laughs* Yes you may.

Cross and Ink started to dance some watched some danced along Dream and Blue were fanboying in the background.

Cross: Your are more beautiful than anything, you know that?
Ink: Thank you.
Cross: You are very welcome
Ink: You dork, but your my dork.
Cross: Heh

A few weeks later