Captured,Hurt,Scared And Safe

It had been 4 years, Cross and Ink we're still together happy safe and sound, At least they were.

Ink: I am going out for a bit okay?
Cross: Okay... Just hurry back...
Ink: Don't worry!

Ink p.o.v
I left and started walking in the woods with no cares at all, that is until I saw Nightmare...

Ink: W-What do you want?...
Nightmare: More like: What do we want?

Then Nightmare and his gang were surrounded me! But I didn't let that stop me I summoned my paintbrush and started fighting but I failed horribly I tried to make a portal but Error grabbed my paintbrush with his strings, Horror and Dust grabbed my arms I was to weak to fight back but I did struggle a bit...

Ink: L-Let g-go of me!
Nightmare: Yeah No. I have two advantages of capturing you, 1. Get Cross to come back and 2. find the weaknesses of you and your dumb team.
Ink: And what the hell makes you think I tell you anything!?
Nightmare: We'll discuss that later, Killer?

Killer was behind me then it went... Black...

Cross p.o.v

It had been hours! Ink wasn't back!

Cross: Dream! It's been 6 hours!
Dream: I know!
Blue: Maybe we should look for him....

Me and Dream nodded and we went to look for him...

Ink p.o.v
I woke up in a dark room and I was tied up on the floor... What happened? Oh... Right Nightmare and his gang...

Nightmare: Finally, your wake.
Ink: Mm- MMMPH!?
Nightmare: hilarious
Ink: Mph...
Nightmare: Tch.

Nightmare walked up to and took the cloth out of my mouth which felt a lot better

Ink: LET GO OF ME YOU KING OF ASSHOLES!
Nightmare: Why you little... *Sigh* whatever... Anyway

Nightmare then started asking me questions but I didn't answer any of them I liked see his Annoyed face with me he did hit me once or twice. After a while he put the cloth back on me and left the room, to be honest I was actually scared I didn't know how long I was gone for... I knew Cross and Blue and Dream would be worried... I just hope they know where to find me...

Meanwhile
No one p.o.v

Cross was dead freaked out it had been 3 days since Ink went missing, Dream told him to calm down while Blue was crying for their lost friend untill Cross's phone started to ring and it was Nightmare for a video call Cross answered right away just to see if Nightmare had Ink, and sure enough Nightmare answered back and showed Horror holding Ink tied up.

Cross: INK!!!!!
Nightmare: You want him back? So as much live? Then come back to us. You have 3 hours if you have no answer, well your "Angel" DIES.
Cross: YOU BASTARD!!!
Nightmare: Ha, thank you. *Chuckle*

Nightmare then hung up and Cross was so pissed off mainly at his self. He should have known better! Now Ink was in the terrible hands of Nightmare and his gang but he went anyway just to save Ink but he had Dream and Blue as back up.

At Nightmares Castle Nightmare was really getting pissed off he kept asking Ink questions but Ink (according to nightmare) was just being a smartass Nightmare practically cracked Ink's skull open for hitting him so many times Ink held back his tears then an arrow went across the room.