Nightmare to Insane

It was late at night but Cross was up, he didn't want to sleep he was to nervous. he thought everything that was happening was to good to be true, he thought for a while until he heard Ink make noises in he sleep it sounded like whimpering and crying.

Cross: Ink, hey wake up
Ink: No! Please!
Cross: Ink, it's just a nightmare
Ink: No! Stop! Leave me alone! I am sorry!
Cross: Ink!
Ink: NO! DON'T H-HURT ME! I AM SORRY I LEFT!
Cross: INK WAKE UP!
Ink: CHRISTOPHER PLEASE!!! I AM SORRY I LEFT YOU AND OUR SON!!!
Cross: what... Nevermind! INK WAKE UP!!!!

Ink sat up he had tears in his eyes and he looked like he had gone crazy, he hugged him self. He was still having the nightmare.

Cross: Ink!? Oh god...
Ink: STOP IT! AHH!!!! AGH! GHA!!!!
Cross: Ink please! Your gonna scare the twins!!!

Dream and Blue ended up rushing up the stairs to Ink's room seeing what was going on

Dream: INK! OH MY GOODNESS!
Blue: Hey! Ink!

Ink: I am sorry!!! PLEASE STOP HURTING ME!! PLEASE!!!!! STOP PLEASE!!! I AM SORRY I LEFT! I AM SORRY I LEFT OUR SON! I AM SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream and Blue grabbed the two sides of Ink and Cross went to the Twins. Blue and Dream took Ink to asylumtale and Ink was put in one of the rooms he just curled up in a ball and screamed. Cross back the house with the twins he was thinking about what Ink was screaming about "Leaving You and Our Son!" Cross was then thought 'Was there someone before?...' then Cross felt a tug on his shirt he looked and it was Echo. (Echo and Theo are 2)

Echo: Papa, iz Mama Ink otay?...
Cross: Come here Echo

Echo when closer to his father and sat on his lap

Cross: Mama Ink is just...
Echo: Don't lie to me...

Cross was shocked his two year old boy said a complete sentence, perfectly.

Cross: *Sigh* He's sick...
Echo: Your lying...
Cross: No I am not...
Echo: I can tell by your eyes
Cross: Fine... I don't know I don't know if he's okay...
Echo: Thought so...
Theo: Papa! Help!!!

Theo screamed from the living room, Echo and Cross raced down to Theo and saw him with some cuts but he wasn't injured badly.

Theo: Papa!...
Cross: Theo!
Echo: Brother!
Cross: What happened!?
Theo: There was a dog! It came through the window and scratched me!
Cross: Oh Theo...

Cross picked up Theo and took him the mechanic room and sat him on the bed Cross noticed Theo cover his leg.

Cross: Theo, is there something wrong with your leg?
Theo: No...
Echo: Brother don't lie!
Theo: I am fine!
Echo: Theo...
Cross: Come on let me see
Theo: No!
Cross: You have to
Theo: But I don't wanna!!!

Cross tried to look at Theo's leg but Theo kept kicking his other leg, Cross was trying not to be annoyed by his two-year-old son but...

Cross: THEO! THAT'S ENOUGH!
Theo: I don't care!
Cross: Why won't you let me see!?
Theo: Because.... I...
Cross: *Sigh* I'm just trying to help you, I promise I'll touch it gently.
Theo: Mmm...
Echo: Please Brother... Let Papa look...
Theo: Fine but just for you...

Cross the checked Theo's leg and fixed it up by banged and clean it up.

3 Days Later...