Terrors Part 2

S/n's POV

S/n's POV

Me, Aqualad, and Red Tornado all waited outside Belle Reve in the BioShip as it was in camouflage mode.

"Time to pull you out. Calling the League." Aqualad's voice says in my head as I sat in my chair playing with my knives.

"Icicle would postpone." M'gann objected. "We need to learn how they're busting out of they'll just try again."

Aqualad sighs through the link. "Agreed." He turns to Red Tornado, annoyed. "We remain on alert."

Red Tornado doesn't say anything as Aqualad leans back with his arms crossed over his chest.

I yawn before closing my eyes hoping to take a nap and hopefully by the time I wake up we'll be done with the mission.
•~•~•

Young Justice | September 16 22:57

I woke up when I heard a thump and saw Miss Martian and Superboy. My eyes widened before I stood up and ran out of the BioShip and towards my room. When I ran in I heard the door closed and put in the pin to lock it before taking off my mask and jumped on to my bed landing face first. I've been so tired by pretty much so many all nighters this week for hero and non hero work that I haven't gotten any sleep. I close my eyes once more before darkness takes over me.

•~•~•

Next Post: October 13, 2019