Homefront Part 2

As Artemis continues to freak out while Robin pulls up the map up the cave in order to find the fastest way to the hangar, I think back to when Batman made sure that I memorized the map of the cave in case a situation like this happened.

"We can go to the library." I said, gaining the other two's attention. "I can lead us there and we can hope we don't get caught." The two nod their heads in agreement.

"You got a rune that can lead us there?" Artemis asks.

"Not exactly." I say in response before giving her a small smile to hopefully help calm her nerves before crawling past her and Robin to start leading the way.

As we crawl through the tunnels of the cave Robin eventually speaks up, breaking the silence that was lingering in the air.

"So how do you know how to get to the library without the map of the cave?" He asks with curiosity in his tone as he crawls behind me and Artemis behind him.

"Incase a situation of the cave being infiltrated by others, Batman and I decided it was best that I memorize ways where I can guide you guys to any part of the cave that's accessible if need be for an escape. My job besides being with both leagues is to make sure that I protect you all, but it's not just a job for me, with getting to know you all I've come to care for all of you so if the time ever comes don't be surprised if I'm ready to lay down by life for you all." I stop crawling making the other two. "We're here." I say before they have any chance to respond to my revelation.

I move the cover slightly to check our surroundings and to see if we are alone before moving it fully, allowing us to drop onto the cases of books before we rush down the stairs.

"As cliche as it sounds, there's a secret passage behind one of these bookcases, but then again the Batcave isn't any better. We need to find the shelf that has the book "The Mysteries of Udolpho."

"Seriously!" Artemis exclaims as we go through the cases.

Before I have the chance to respond, the sound of one of the doors opening gains our attention and influences us to hide behind a bookcase. Artemis and I bring out an arrow and our bows while Robin pulls out his birdarangs. The footsteps come closer, and almost sound metallic? I can't recognize the foot pattern either.

"Artemis. Robin. S/n." One of the infiltrator's said in a robotic voice that sounded exactly like Red Tornado.

"It's Red Tornado!" Artemis exclaims before jumping out but gasped as she saw who it wasn't who she thought it was."
"Run!" I yelled out to Robin as I ran towards Artemis and pulled her under the table to get out of the robot's path.

"Yes on the Red" Robin started as we ran away from the robot.

"No on the Tornado" I finish as I look back at the tall robot who smashed up the tables. We met another robot, but this one looked more...feminine? Who blocked our exit by shooting fire at us.

I ran ahead of the two so I could boost the two on top of the bookshelf before shooting an arrow that released high density polyurethane foam at the robots in order to give me a sec to jump on the shelf too and run on top of the other ones to catch up to the two.

"Who-? What are they?!" Artemis asks in front of me before jumping down to meet Robin who was at the right shelf already looking for the book. I shoot another arrow at the female who blocks it before knocking down the shelf nearest to her...it? Causing the ones near to start going down like dominoes. I turned around and jumped down quickly as Robin found the book and pulled it down as the shelfs were coming down closer to us. We slipped in quickly and didn't look back as we ran through the hallway.

"S/n, did you know Tornado had siblings?" Artemis yelled.

"No and I don't believe he does either." I replied before stopping at the fork so the other two could as well.