Chapter 5

AN – So I’m gonna use third person point of view instead of Lauren point of view. Bare with me. LOL

"Lauren, honey…I don't know what to do… She doesn't remember you." Her mother said as she took a seat next to Lauren in the hallway. She had been in there for the last half hour trying to convince Camila that Lauren was the one she loves. Camila kept telling her that she had no clue as to who she was, and asked if everyone was trying to play a sick joke on her.

Lauren just sat here, silently breaking as each attempt to get her to remember failed. How in the world could she have let this happen. She was the only one who she had ever loved and she promised her father that she would not let anything happen to her. Lauren was almost certain that Camila's father would take back his blessing that he had granted them.

Lauren leaned his head back against the wall defeated and let out a sigh. She would have to find a way to make her remember. Deep inside of her, there had to be a place where she still knew who she was, there had to be. But the problem that she faced was trying to find that back corner of her brain.

"It's okay Mrs. Cabello, you tried." Lauren said and got up. She went and stood in the doorway to her room and watched as she laughed along with her sister. Why couldn't that have been her? Why couldn't she remember him?

She noticed her presence and glanced over at the door. A look of confusion and concern crossed over her features. She looked at her straight in the eyes and her eyebrows came together confused. She looked back at her and gave her a small smile, and she returned it halfheartedly.

Lauren couldn't take anymore of this. She said goodbye to Camila's mom and sister and then went back to the hotel room. She pulled off her shirt and jeans and leave her with sport bra and boxer and then, sat on the couch while turning the TV on. She sat there and stared at the screen, but was not taking any of it in. She barely even heard the knock on her door.

She got up and walked over to the barrier between her and the person asking to enter. She sighed and opened the door without looking to see who it was. It was the housekeeper. She was about twenty years old with long blonde hair that was pulled back in a straight ponytail.

The housekeeper smiled seductively as she ran her eyes across Lauren half naked body. She grabbed the end of her ponytail and twirled it between her fingers as she licked her lips. Lauren knew exactly what she was thinking.

The housekeeper could tell that she was depressed and sad, she had a good body, and that she was going to get laid. There was one little problem with that scenario. She was engaged, she was in love with her fiancé, and there was no way she was going to sleep with a sluty maid at a hotel.

"Hey…" she said and took a step into the room. Lauren was already disgusted with her, and just wanted to be alone. "You look lonely, do you want some company?" she asked seductively as she walked further into the hotel room. No Lauren did not want company.

"Uhh, no… my fiancé should be back any minute." She completely lied. Camila couldn't remember who she was, but little miss-fuck-a-lot didn't have to know that. She put emphasis on fiancé and pulled her shirt back over her head as the housekeeper stood with her back against the wall. She still had a seductive smile on her face as she looked hungrily at her. This was going to be harder than Lauren had thought. "You don't believe me?" Lauren asked questioningly and took a step towards their bedroom.

"Not at all." She responded and followed Lauren, a sly smirk still evident on her lips.

"Then explain to me why I have these…" Lauren said and pulled out a black lingerie set and held them up for her to see. Then she pulled out a sexy red thong and the bra that matched and showed her that too. "I don't think that these would fit me…" she reached in her back pocket for her wallet and pulled out a picture or Camila and her on the beach. "What about her? I think they would fit her." Lauren smiled and shoved her wallet back into her pocket.

"Oh… I didn't know." She said and backed away a little, blushing.

"Now could you please leave, I'd rather you not be here right now." Lauren finished and held the door open for her. She walked out and gave Lauren an apologetic smile. Lauren shut the door and sighed with her back against it.

God she just wished that Camila would remember her. She wanted to feel her baby soft skin, taste her delicious lips, and hear her angelic voice more than anything in the world right now. She didn't want to be hit on by horny maids; she wanted to be loved by Camila Cabello more than anything at this moment.