Chapter 14

"Camila honey, can you come into the kitchen for a minute?" Sinuhe called out to her daughter that was in the living room with her sister watching some movie that Sinuhe did not recognize.

Lauren had texted Sofi about half an hour ago after she had left her house and told her that everyone was in. They were going to pick up Camila in about an hour.

Camila walked into the kitchen and sat at one of the stools around the high counter. She grabbed one of the cookies that Sinuhe made and ate it with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Camila asked as she licked her fingers ridding them of the melted chocolate from the warm cookies. Sinuhe smiled at the innocence of her daughter; it reminded her of when Camila was younger.

"Some of your friends were thinking, and they are going to take you back to Miami High in about an hour. They all want you to get back your memory, and the doctor said to surround you by familiar things." Sinuhe stopped for a second to pull out another tray of cookies from the oven and place them on the cooling rack. "I think that they are doing a good thing and that you should go." Sinuhe looked up at her daughter whose shaped eyebrows were scrunched in thought.

After a couple of minutes and Sinuhe returning to what she was doing, Camila finally spoke up."Alright, I'll go." She stood up and started to walk to her room.

"Thank you sweetie, it will mean a lot to them." Sinuhe yelled up the steps, but then finished to sentence so that only she could hear it. "Especially to Lauren." She smiled to herself and resumed her baking. "Sofi." She called into the living room.

"yeah mami?" she called back into the kitchen, she was too lazy to get up and see what her mom wanted.

"Tell your Lolo that your sister said she'll go." Sinuhe smiled happily to herself. This could be the start of bringing Lauren and Camila back together once and for all. She could not wait until that day when she could see them both completely happy again.

########################

Camila didn't know what to wear. She knew that everyone would be there, and was almost positive that this Lauren that everyone kept talking about would be there too. She didn't know her at all like everyone kept insisting that she did, but she did know that she was hot. So, she didn't want to look like a complete slob in front of her.

She looked through the suitcase that she had brought over the other day and pulled the items out slowly looking over them. She came across a lot of things that she didn't remember even owning, but they were cute all the same. She finally chose a little black dress, and paired it with her pair of black tall UGGS and a black and white polka dot bow. She finished her makeup and then sat down on her bed. She took a deep breathe and looked at herself in the mirror. She was beyond nervous and she didn't know why.

"Camila, are you ready yet?" her mother called from the bottom of the steps. Camila guessed that everyone was here. She took another deep breathe and stood up in front of the mirror and fixed her hair one last time. At that same moment, Sofi walked into her room.

"Hey Kaks, wow… you look hott!" Sofi said with a smile on her face, and went over to give her sister a hug. Camila laughed a little and pushed her away.

"Sofi, that's so gross, you're my sister. Don't tell me that I'm hot!" She picked up her purse and started to make her way out of her room. Sofi gently grabbed her arm and brought her back into another sister hug.

"I can't help it Kaks, you are." She blushed and looked down at her outfit once more. "I think that Lauren is going to like it." Sofi smiled and leaned against the doorframe blocking her from leaving. Camila smiled a little bit, but was still a little angry that everyone kept talking about Lauren.

"I don't want to talk about that Sofi, please just drop it." She could almost feel the tears burning the back of her eyes, but she would not let them fall for her. No tears would leave her eyes for her; a person that she didn't even know and definitely did not love.

"You know that you're dressing up like this for her. Don't try and deny it. I don't care if you don't remember her, but she is there in your heart even if you don't notice it yet." Sofi smiled and watched her sister. Camila shook her head no and pushed her out of the way and walked down the steps. No, she was not right and there was no way that this was for Lauren. She was not in her mind.

"Bye mami." She said rushed as she stepped out of the door and faced the black car that was sitting in the driveway.

AN : Hey guys, I'm sorry i didnt often update this story but thank you for sticking up with it. Btw, check out my other Camren story, In Love with A Criminal and My BestFriend's Girlfriend. And also, my new story about Camren, Norminah and Semi (I like Delena more though) called Catching Feeling. Thank you for all your support. Happy New Years :)