Chapter 18

The three girls walked through the crowded mall slowly, talking about anything and everything except for one Lauren Jauregui. Ally and Normani had learned that Camila would not respond if they mentioned her, and would become angry, so the topic was wisely avoided. But in the upcoming events, the name was sure to come up.

The three beauties walked subconsciously towards the pink and white polka dot lined store. There was nothing that made a girl feel sexier like buying a new set of lingerie. They walked into the door under the sign that read, Victoria's Secret.

Each of them picked out a few sets and went into the dressing room to try them on. "Oh my god Camila, you are so hott!" Ally squealed as Camila opened the door to the dressing room so that Ally could help her pick out a set. "Spin missy." Ally ordered while twirling her finger in the air, and Camila giggled while turning slowly in a circle while her hair was bouncing in the loose curls obeying queen Ally.

"Jesh Mila, you could like… be a porn star!" Normani said while giggled

"Mani!" Camila yelled quietly as she self consciously crossed her arms in front of her body. "Shut up." She smiled again and back up into the dressing room and shut the door again, closing herself in.

"Put another one on Mila…" Ally demanded. She was going to do anything in her power to get Lauren and Camila back together, even if that entailed finding the perfect set of lingerie for their make up sex.

Camila protested from inside the room but Ally stopped her and told her that she would break in and dress Camila herself if she didn't, causing Camila to agree quickly.

She came out in two more, but Ally couldn't decide. Camila had one more that she had picked out and was instructed by Ally to put it on. She pulled on the thin lacy material, loving the way that the black and pink lace hugged her body, and made her feel like a goddess. She smiled as she opened the door to show Ally and Normani the one that she wanted to buy. "Ally, I think I like this one the best." Camila announced.

Instead of the praise that she expected, Ally's face immediately dropped into a frown as she looked over at Normani, who had the same expression plastered onto her face. Camila hugged her body again suddenly when the embarrassment flooded her stomach for being almost completely naked in front of her friends.

"What's wrong with it… I was going to get this one." She looked down at her chest, thinking that she looked good in the thin material as the goose bumps rose on her skin from the cold air.

"Mila, you look really good, but you don't need to buy it." Camila looked up at her friends who were sharing the same scared expression, as if what they were thinking was going to rip Camila apart. She was feeling the butterflies of nervousness fill her small stomach as the seconds passed by like hours. She was completely confused.

"Guys, what's going on… You both look like you've seen a ghost." She questioned and rubbed her arms up and down, trying to warm up her small body. Ally looked over at Normani and sighed. Camila shifted her gaze between her two best friends with a worried expression on her face. Finally, Ally sighed and looked at Camila, meaning that she was going to tell her.

"Mila, you don't need to buy it because you already own it." Ally said and stood up from the seat, pacing back and forth a little. Camila's jaw dropped as she looked over at herself in the mirror.