Chapter 1

*Izzy's POV*

It was just a normal Tuesday morning Two-Bit my annoying brother came into my room and shook me awake. 

"Hurry up Izzy! We're going to the Curtis's."

"Godammit Two-Bit I'm coming,"

I yelled back still half asleep. I quickly got up and put on a pair of blue jeans, a black singlet, and my DX top I tied my hair in a high ponytail and put on my bandanna to keep the wispy bits out of my face and walked out of my room.

"See I didn't take that long." 

"Sure I've only been waiting here for half an hour!" Two snarked at me. 

"I'm sure your just delusional, Keith," Two-Bit whined.

"Hey don't call me that, Izzy." 

"Right, sorry. Race you to the Curtis's."

* At the Curtis house*

I bet him there of course, but by the time we got there my hair was all over the show, and I didn't care until Dally said 

"Gosh dol, did you wrestle a bear?" 

"No," I replied quickly.

"I raced Two-Bit here. What happened to you, broad stole your clothes?" 

He was sitting on an armchair in the living room in nothing but his jeans and socks. 

"Ok whatever you say, and yeah you know how rough the broads can be," He replied with that devilish grin that made my stomach do a summersault. 

For as long as I can remember Dally and I always have goes at each other, it's just the way our friendship works. That all it is as well friendship like any girl I had a crush on Dally when I first met him, but that was years ago now.