Chapter 21

*Izzy's POV *

The expression on the gangs' faces were all different as I explained what happened between Dally, and then what happened with Bob.

"Ouch!" I yelped

"Sorry, Izzy," Darry apologized.

The cut was pretty deep, so Darry had to give me stitches again.

"That's it, the next time I see him he's dead!" Two was mumbling to himself.

I addressed the whole gang as Darry finished the last stitch,

"Guys it's not worth it, we don't beat up one of our own."

Just as I finish my sentence someone came through the door,

"Have you seen Izzy? I need to talk to her," it was Dally.

*Dally's POV*

I had no idea were Izzy was, I wanted to find her and quick so I could apologize for being so stupid. I decided that I should go to the Curtis house to see if the gang had seen her. I walked through the door and asked if they had seen Izzy. I looked around and she was there sitting on the sofa, she was covered in blood. There was also fresh stitches over her old scare. She looked at me then looked away, I felt ashamed of what I did. I took a step toward her.

"Izzy can I-" I was cut off by Two and Steve,

"Oh no Dally, you don't get to talk to her after what you did!" Two rudely spoke.

"Come on, Two, you promised," Izzy piped up still on the sofa

"I know Izz, but he can leave if you want," Two stared straight at me.

"Please, Izzy," I pleaded.

"I just wanna talk."

"Fine," she got up off the sofa and walked over.

"But outside."

"Ok," I agreed to her terms, and we went outside to talk.

*Izzy's POV *

When I saw Dally my heart started to ache, one side of his face was still red where I slapped him. Two and Steve stepped in front of Dally blocking his view of me. Two was trying to intimidate Dally, so I reminded him of his promise. I felt a tear run down my face and Soda grabbed my hand and whispered

"It's ok." I faintly smiled.

Dally was now pleading to talk to me,

"Fine, but we talk outside," I said, as I let go of soda hand and got up off the sofa. I gave Two a look to reassure him I was ok, then went outside to talk to Dally.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Babe, look," I cut him off

"Don't call me that," I said sharply trying to hide the fact that I felt weak.

"Isabella, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking and what happened to you, who did that?" he tried to explain.

"So, now you care?" I asked I was starting to get angry.

"Isabella, that's not fair. I have always cared about you." That was it I lost it,

"Really, Dallas? Because you sure didn't seem to care when I walked in on you fooling around with that girl, it had to be the waitress didn't it!"

He seemed hurt and confused,

"Waitress, what are you on about?" he asked

"Do you not remember the first time you took me out? We went to Dingos, the waitress was flirting with you the whole time, there was a piece of paper as well, but I don't know what was on it. She also told you not to be a stranger, I guess you gave her a good introduction!" My voice broke at the end and tears were rolling down my check he put his hand out to wipe them away,

"Don't you dare touch me!" I began to scream, and he pulled back his hand.

"Look, Isabella, I had no idea who that was," Dally began.

"We'll that make me feel better, "I said sarcastically.

"Just let me explain would you," he snapped at me

"I didn't know the girl, I've been drinking with Buck all day. People started rolling in for the party, that girl was one of them. I don't know what happened but things escalated, I wasn't thinking and I am ashamed of what I have done, because I do love you, Isabella,"

I still had tears running down my cheeks by the time Dally had finished.

"Now, do you feel like telling me what happened to you?"

I shoved Dally hard in the chest

"You wanna know what happened? After I ran I completely broke down, Bob came up to me and started harassing me," I shoved Dally again.

"I put up a fight, and he reopened my scare," I started hitting Dally in the chest.

"why?" he asked.

"Because I feel broken Dallas, everything hurts and I hate that you have this effect on me. Would you just yell or argue back!" I was still hitting him, but he just stood there.

"Come on Dallas, scream or something," I had completely lost it. My eyes were drowning in tears. Dally wrapped his arms around me. I continued to hit him.

"I'm sorry," he broke down.

We sunk to the ground and I was crying in his arms.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, but I understand if you want me to go," he said while sniffing

"So you're going to just leave me?" I said between sobs.

"Only if you want me to," he replied softly

"I don't want you to leave, ever," I replied

"Then I won't, I love you baby girl, I'll stay," he said

"Good!" I wrapped my arms around his waist and he kissed my head

"I promise, I will never be that stupid again," he said.

I looked up and he wiped the tears from my checks.

"Forgive me?" He smiled.

"Forgiven," I smiled back.

We sat outside for a few more minutes. Then we got up off the porch and went back inside.