Chapter 10

*Izzy's POV *

I woke up again to the faint sounds of someone yelling my name, I was still on the ground. I tried to yell back, but all that came out was a groan. Next thing I knew someone was by my side, I sure hope it's not the Bob coming back for a second round.

"Hey, Izzy, it gonna be ok just hang on," the voice sound concerned, but who was it? Whoever it was started to slide their arms underneath me and pick me up. I couldn't help it but I let out a yelp because of the pain.

"I'm sorry," the voice said.

"Just hang on were going to the Curtis house," the person that was carrying me started running, I managed to look up and saw who it was. It was Dally.

"Thanks," I managed to slur out of my mouth. Then after that. everything went dark.

*Dally's POV*

I was heading out to the Curtis house to see the gang. I was about a block away when I saw someone lying on the ground. I started to walk a little closer and realise it was Izzy!

"Izzy!"

"Izzy!" I started to yell her name and as I did I heard a groan. I ran to her side. She looked like shit, she had three big cuts down her face, leg and side as well as bruises forming all over her body.

"Hey, Izzy, it gonna be ok, just hang on," I told her I was panicking, I didn't want to lose her. I picked her up as carefully as I could but she yelped in pain.

"I'm sorry," I told her I started to run for the Curtis house as I weakly heard,

"Thanks," and then she passed out. I was about three houses away as I started shouting for the gang, Soda came running out and saw Izzy in my arms.

"What happened? let's get her to Darry." We got inside and I placed her know the sofa, I didn't realise but my top was soaked in blood.

"What the hell happened man?" Two came over to me. He was angry.

"I don't know, I found her in the street!" I yelled back at him

"Cut it out, you guys. Soda get the first aid kit and a needle would ya?" Darry said. He was next to Izzy checking her cuts.

"They're not deep there just long, but she's going to need stitches," Darry informed us. Two-Bit dropped down into the armchair and started to cry.

"How could I let this happen to her?" he asked.

"Two-Bit, it ain't your fault," Ponyboy told him.

"He's right you know, this can happen to all of us." I tried to comfort Two but I didn't think I was working. I looked over at Izzy, Darry had started stitching the cut down her side, he was about three in when she let out a horrific scream.

"Someone hold her, and calm her down, I can't stitch her if she's moving," Darry was trying not to sound annoyed but it didn't work, Soda rush to Izzy's side to clam her, while Steve and Two held her down. At that moment seeing Izzy in pain, having her blood soaked into my shirt, I realised that I couldn't lose her, she was one of a kind, and I loved her.

*Izzy's POV *

There was a sharp pain poking me up my side, I woke up startled and let out a scream, I heard Darry telling people to calm me down and to hold me. Next thing I knew I heard Sodas voice.

"Izzy it's ok, just listen to me, Darry's giving you stitches," I couldn't help it I let out another scream, the pain was excruciating.

"It's ok Isabella, I'm sorry," It was Two, his hands were on my shoulders, what was he sorry for? he sounded like he was crying. I felt more pain, but this time in my thigh, I didn't scream. I just passed out. I woke up to the sun streaming down on my face and Soda screaming.

"She awake!" I looked around, everyone was there, except Dally.

"What happened, Izzy?" Two-bit fired at me.

"I got jumped by Bob and three of his friends," I exclaimed.

"I blacked out and don't remember much, all I remember is the pain and Dally."

"You blackout a few times," Darry said with a serious look on his face.

"Four to be exact," it was Dally, he was at the base of the sofa looking at me, where did he come from?

"Sorry guys," I sad as a tear ran down my cheek.

"It's not your fault, Izz, you were jumped," Steve said off to my left.

"I mean the screaming, and the blubbering mess I am now,"

"Don't worry about that, try to get some rest, we can talk about it more later," Soda said. With that, I closed my eyes a went to sleep.