Chapter 4

*Izzy's POV*

I had just finished checking the cars from this morning, as a bunch of socs walk in and started demanding for a mechanic, I walk up to the counter recognising the group of socs straight away, it was Bob and his friends.

"Hi, Bob," I greeted him politely. "What can I do for you today?"

"Listen here, you no good grease, one of you done a shit job fixing my car," he said while pointing at Soda and me.

"I want it fixed, free of charge, but you know what? it's probably you that screwed it up, you never can trust a girl to do a man's job," he said viciously towards me. Soda just looked at me, he looked like he was about to explode, I held up my hand to his chest and said,

"I've got this."

I took a deep breath and started. "Ok, look Bob for a Starter, I'm sorry that you feel we didn't fix your car properly, and I'm happy to take a look, but you have to make an appointment like everyone else."

"Now why the hell would I do that? You messed up your job, now fix it!" he screamed at me.

"Look, I don't know what's wrong with your car, but if you stand here and keep yelling at me I will never be able to look, so here are your choices, you can either book, and wait like everyone else for your car to be checked, you can leave and find someone else to fix it, because if you could drive here I'm sure, you and your friends could hop right back in there and find someone else, or an even better idea you could try to fix it yourself."

"Screw your grease!" He was red now. I didn't know if it was with anger or embarrassment.

"I'd rather you didn't, but I hope you have a lovely rest of the day,"

I said as I let the sarcasm roll thick over my voice.

"Your gonna regret this grease," Bob said as he walked out of the store, he and his followers got into his blue mustang and drove off.