Chapter 20

*Izzy's POV*

I had blood all over my top and still pouring from the reopened scar and tear rushing down my face as I bursted in the door of the curtis house. Everyone turned to look at me the whole gang was there their faces went from confused to worried with in a matter of seconds
"Isabella what happened?" Two jumped up and started yelling at me.
"Leave me alone Two" I screamed at him he stepped back in shock and I ran into the bathroom locking the door I dropped onto the floor and completely lost it i screamed out in pain not just from cut but from the pain of my heart being broken.

*Two-Bit's POV *

The whole gang was over at the curtis house as we were watching mickey mouse when some came running through the door I turned around and it was izzy her top was soaked in blood and her eyes were red she must have been crying. In panic I jumped up and started screaming at her asking what happened she just screamed back at me I was in shock then before I could Grab her she ran and locked herself in the bathroom I heard he scream she sounded in pain, I ran over to the door and started banging on it
"Isabella Mathews, what's wrong, come out at once, are your hurt, this isn't funny" I was screaming at her through the door.
"Go away Keith!" She screamed back at me through the door.
"Don't call me that," I was still screaming at her, I heard her crying and she screamed again then there was a loud bang on the door. She had thrown something at it!
"TWO-BIT!" I turned to see Darry looking at me.
"If she is crying and hurt yelling at her will make it worse!" He started at me.
"Yeah well Darry you do the same to Pony so don't give me a lecture on how to be a brother!" I snapped at him.
"Two that is uncalled for I think you need to cool off outside" Darry said firmly with his arms folded across his chest.
"My sister is in there Darry I'm not leaving!" I yelled at him.
Izzy was still crying.
"Let's go two," Darry said.
"Fine," I shoved my way past Darry and went outside.

*Izzy's POV*

Two wasn't making me feel better he was yelling me through the door of the bathroom until I heard Darry tell him to go outside it was quite then I heard a tap at the door.
"If your here to yell at me to the go away," I yelled to who ever it was on the other side of the door.
"It's just Steve and me," it was Soda.
"Can we come in Izz?" Steve asked
"Sure, but only you guys," I said in between sniffs.
"Ok, we need you to unlock the door Izz," Soda said.
"Oh,right," I said.
I got up and unlocked the door, Steve and Soda came bursting in and wrapped me up in a hug I ignored the stinging pain in my check and broke down once again in tears."Don't cry Izz,"
"We're here," Steve said finishing Sodas sentence.
"What to tell us what happened?" Soda asked
"O-ok," I said still sobbing.
They let go of me and we sat on the bathroom floor. I explain to soda and Steve everything that had happened, from me seeing Dally with someone else, then me slapping him, to me taking on Bob and him reopening my scare, I felt a throbbing pain in my heart everything I mentioned Dally's name.
"We're gonna beat him up" Steve started
"You can't do that"
"And why the hell not Soda? Just look at what he's done to Izz, she wouldn't have been cut by Bob if he didn't do what he did," Steve was getting riled up. I had almost forgotten about the cut until Steve brought it up, I grabbed his hand and begged
"Steve please don't, it's not worth it, he's not worth it."
"Ok Izzy,"he replied.
"I love you guys,"I said to soda and Steve, we all had tears running down our faces.
"We love you too," soda exclaimed.
I huged them both again
"Let's go out before the rest of the gang get more worried, and so I can get stitches" I laughed through my tears.
"Ok," Steve sniffed.
Him and soda helped me up and we went out to the living room.
Two was on the sofa now still looking stressed he stood up when he saw me, I didn't want him to yell at me and he didn't to my surprise he gave me a big hug
"I'm sorry Izzy I was just worried your my sister and I love you too much" Two was crying now aswell.
"It's ok Two," I assured him,
"But if you don't mind can I tell you what happened while darry takes a look at my cut?" I questioned him
"Yeah, is good idea," he wiped away the tear that had fallen down his check and let me explain what happens while Darry look at my cut.

*Two-Bit's POV *

"I'm sorry Darry, I didn't mean what I said inside I'm just worried about her," Darry and I were now outside and I felt really bad for what I had said.
" It's ok Two I know what it like to feel what your feeling right now, and the more you yell at her the worse she will get," he explained to me .
"Yeah I just panicked and I feel like she only listens when I yell at her,"
"Well Two believe my it's not true, how about we head back inside and wait for her to come around?" Darry asked me.
"Ok thanks man," I thanked darry.
"Anytime two," he simply replied.
I was on the sofa when Izzy finally came out of the bathroom with Steve and soda, she was still covered In blood I remembered what darry had said, I got up from the sofa and wrapped her in a hug I started to cry and I told her that I loved her and that I was sorry she forgave me and said she would explain everything while darry looked at her cut I agreed at let go of her.