Chapter 7

*Izzy's POV*

Dally and I headed for Dingo's, his arm was still around my waist by the time we walked through the door, but when we reached the booth we sat opposite each other.

"So, What do you want to eat, babe?" He said with that stupid grin.

"Umm, I don't mind and don't call me babe,"

"Sure thing, babe," he winked at me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes and laugh, the waitress came over and asked if she could get us anything,

"Yeah, two large cokes with burgers," Dally told her.

I noticed that the waitress was flirting with him, and I don't know why that made me feel slightly agitated, I'm used to Dally flirting with other girls right in front of me, I think my face betrayed me because he reached over and held my hand that was resting on the table, as the waitress walked away.

"What ya been up to, babe?" He asked.

"Oh, you know the usual, fixing cars with Steve, having it out with the socs," I replied with a slight cocky tone.

"What about you Dal, anything good I should know about?"

"Nah just the usual, ya dig?"

There was something about the tone of his voice but I didn't know what, before I had time to overthink it our burger and cokes arrived, There was a piece of paper on the side of Dally's' burger, as the waitress left she said,

"Don't be a stranger," and she winked.

Damm was I invisible or something! Dally just laughed and put the piece of paper aside, I was shocked, he didn't look at it or anything, was Dally sitting across from me, or was someone else in his body? Dally then let go of my hand and started to eat, so I did too.