Chapter 23

4 Years Later

*Dally's POV *

Izzy and I have now been married for roughly 4 years. We live in a little house down the road from the Curtis's. About 6 months after I proposed to Izzy, she fell pregnant and I was so happy.

FLASHBACK

It was a Wednesday morning, I woke up to the sound of Isabella puking in the bathroom.

"Are you ok, babe?" I was worried, I walked over and rubbed her back

"Yeah, my stomach doesn't feel too good,"  she replied

"Let's go to the hospital," I convinced her.

"Ok," she agreed

When we were waiting for the test results when Two-Bit came storming into the room.

"Izzy, what's wrong?" Two came and sat next to her

"I'm ok, Two," she assured him

"Dally just wanted to check in was ok, so he brought me here," Izzy said, gesturing towards me

"Ok, mind if I wait to see what's wrong?" Two asked me.

"Yeah Two, you're her brother," I smiled at him.

The doctor came back in,

"Ok, we have the test results. There's nothing wrong with you Mrs Winston, your just pregnant, congratulations." When the doctor said that I felt Izzy squeeze my hand, I looked at her

"Are you alright?" She asked me.

"Alright, I'm better than alright Izzy I'm going to be a dad!" I was excited, I picked her up and spun her around. When I placed her back down  

I saw a tear run down her cheek,

"Don't worry, they're tears of joy," she promised me.

"Two, you ok?" I asked looking over at him

"Yeah man," he smiled

"I'm going to be an uncle!" He hugged Izzy and me. We went back and told the gang. They were all happy for us as well. This kid was going to be well looked after, I promised Izzy,

"Well, of course, look at its family," she replied to me.

END OF FLASHBACK

The day Kayley Rose Winston was born was stressful. Izzy woke up in so much pain, she ended was in labour for 12 hours.

"She has your eyes, Dal," Izzy said exhaustedly.

"Well, she's as beautiful as you are," I kissed Izzy and Kayley. The nurse came in with the birth certificate, I held Kayley as Izzy filled it out. I felt like the luckiest man in the world holding Kayley in my arms. I was even luckier to have a beautiful wife like Isabella.

Present-day

*Izzy's POV*

It was just Kayley and me at home today. Dally had gone out to help Darry with some roofing. She didn't wake up until 10 am so I had a pretty peaceful morning.

"Mummy!" Kayley came running into the lounge squealing.

"Hey my beautiful baby girl," I ran over and picked her up.

"Weeee," she was still squealing.

She had Dally's piercing blue eyes and my wavy brown hair, she was perfect. Well, the gang though, so did Dally and I.

"Mickey!" She said cheerfully.

"Ok, what some chocolate cake too baby girl?" I asked her

"Yes please, Mummy," she kissed me on my cheek.

"We ain't you a cutie," I smiled at her and she giggled. We went to the kitchen and got some chocolate cake. We watched Mickey all day until she decided we should play a game of tag around the house. I was about to tag her when Dally walked through the door,

"Daddy!" She ran over to him.

*Dally's POV*

I walked into the house and saw Izzy chasing Kayley.

"I'm going to get you, Kayley," she was saying

"No your not, Mummy," she said back

"Daddy!" She squealed when she saw me, she ran over to be lifted up.

"Hello my little princess," I lifted her onto my shoulders and spun around.

She laughed the whole time, her laugh sounded like pretty bells ringing.

"Hello my beautiful wife," I stopped spinning and looked over at Izzy who was leaning up against the wall. I took Kayley off my shoulders and Izzy walked over.

"So, how was your day?" Izzy said smiling at me.

"Great," I replied. At that moment everything came flooding back to me, all the good times and the bad. Izzy was there through it all every step of the way. God, I loved her.

"What you thinking about?" Izzy broke my train of thought.

"Just us, and how much I love you." I smiled

"Don't get all soppy on me now, Dally," she kissed my cheek.

"Tag your it," she said grinning,

"Quick Kayley, Dad's in. Run!" Izzy and Kayley ran, I chased them until it was time for Kayley to go to bed.

"But I wanna play more," Kayley exclaimed

"Tomorrow beautiful, I promise. Maybe we could go see your uncles?"

"Yes please," she yawned

I kissed her goodnight and put her to bed.

After I went and climbed into my bed.

"What were you thinking about earlier, Dal?" Izzy asked me.

"Oh you know, everything we've done and how lucky I am to have you and Kayley," I told her, I could see her scare from 5 years ago and traced it with my finger.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered and she smiled

"I love you, Dallas" she kissed me delicately on the lips.

"I have, and always will love you, Isabella," I said.

She turned the lamp out and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. I knew that we would forever be happy here in Tulsa, with our beautiful daughter, and the gang.