New begingings

(Maddie's intro)
*Knock knock knock*

I groaned as I heard my mum shout out through the door 'get up! you can't be late'
'Okay okay I'm awake stop shouting'

I don't think I could be anymore angry then I am right now. I mean why did we have to move, why did I have to leave all my friends and why do I have to start this new school. I hate it, I hate my mum for making me move. I mean it is all her fault she had to run, run away from my dad because she was to scared to say she was leaving him, that's what's most frustrating, he doesn't even know where we are. My mum has said that I am not to contact him... why I'm not sure but I didn't argue it.

What do you even wear on your first day, I know this school hasn't got a school uniform, so that makes it harder. I have to choose and I'm running out of time. So is it going to be skater skirt with a black crop top and jacket or black jeans with a sheer tartan top.

20 minutes after just staring at my clothes, there's another knock on the door. It's my mum again and once again shouting 'hurry up , come on your going to be late'

So I ran and moved quicker then ever before, I decided to wear my black high waisted jeans with a bandeau, over the top I would wear my tartan sheer top, it looked okay, okay enough for a first day.

Now my hair, so do I chuck it up or have it down. As it was straight I thought make some effort and have it down, it was so long now it reached down to my hair waisted jeans, my hair is blonde with my side fringe tucked behind my ear. I chucked some mascara on and I was ready. Ready to face the nightmare of being the new student.

I run down stairs and mum is just staring at me, she smiled and I just stared back. Really does she think a smile would make it okay for taking me away from my home. No it wasn't. I jumped in the car and before I knew it we was there Springfield High the place I will be forced to attend and be the stupid new student. It looked like a prison,I already hated it.

'have a good day, see you at 5'

I thought that was weird, school finished at half 3 but I wasn't going to bother correcting her. I shut the car door and chucked my bag over my shoulder as I walked towards the entrance. Everyone was racing around, no one stopped to speak or say hello. I guess I know now what it's like to be the new kid.

I was so nervous,I began to play with my bracelet while trying to work out where I would have to go. I had my timetable in my bag, I pull it out and find I'm in room 205 for maths, now I just have to find it. I head towards the entrance and pull on the door, everyone is in their own group of friends, I begin to walk through the corridor, everyone is staring but no one is saying anything. I carry on and then I hear someone say

'hey new girl'

I turn to see a boy with brown curly locks of hair, he's wearing black jeans, a tartan top (similar to mine but different colours) and to complete the look a leather jacket. But the thing I notice the most is his beautiful brown eyes staring at me and the smile creeping out showing his perfect white teeth. I stared for a moment and then replied

'Er.... Is it that obvious?'
He laughs before speaking 'well, I've never seen you so yeah it's pretty obvious, you lost new girl?'
I snap back 'Maddie'
He's looks puzzled and then chuckles 'okay Maddie, are you lost? '

'No, I'm fine thanks '
'okay, see you around new girl '
He smirks and walks away, I turn also and begin to walk, I look back and see him turned looking at me, he gives me another smile and then carries on walking.

Really new girl, it's already become a new name for me. It's going to be the worst day. But he was cute, cool and just so chill. I continue to walk looking at the rooms 201, 202, 203, 204 and finally 205, I'm at the door about to walk in and I hear someone shout