We meet again

Con: ' okay so we are nearly there, don't worry they are so cool and. nice, they will love you'
*Con's Pov*
I couldn't stop noticing how Maddie plays with her bracelet every time she gets nervous, it's so cute. Ah I've loved her for years and now she's finally come back and she's just the same old beautiful Maddie. Maybe this will be the year I tell her, tell her I love her.
*Maddie's Pov*
I couldn't stop watching him, he was just so reassuring and lovely. He hasn't changed one bit. He's still the shy, gorgeous, kind and funny boy I walked away from. Not by choice, I had to move because of my dad's job and I hate to say it but I am so happy to have moved back to see him. We turn the Corner and he says 'okay so the third house on the left' he places his arm around me, somehow it comforts me.
We walk into the driveway and he points to the garage 'just in there, you ready?' he says calmly. I nod and He pulls open the white garage door, and there I see 3 boys and 2 girls, all faces familiar to me. I smile before hearing
Brad: hey new girl
Before I can correct him, he laughs and says 'Maddie right? Hi Maddie'
I smile and say 'right, and you would be who?,tartan boy?
He laughs and looks down at his top ' you got me there, I'm Brad'
We stand there staring at each other for a minute before Nat runs and hugs me and says 'Maddie, I didn't know you were Connor's friend? How funny is that'
I return the hug and smile 'well... Yeah what a coincidence'
Before anyone can say anything Brad asks 'so did you find your way? And how long have you known our boy Connor then?'
I smile and reply sarcastically 'well I really struggled to walk up five doors but I managed and I've known 'your boy' Connor all my life'
Everyone laughs and Connor says 'welcome back Maddie'
They were all so lovely, it helped I had met them all before, I find that so weird how I met them individually and then together, who would have thought that would happen. They continue to ask me all these questions like my age, why I moved back, where did I live before, which were all easy questions and then came the hard one from James 'so you single then?'
I look down uncomfortably and Connor wraps his arm around me, so it's hanging over my shoulder and says 'Maddie?'
I look up and reply 'I'm not sure' they stare for a while waiting for me to continue, I can see Brad staring at me, like he understood my situation without me really saying anything. It's like he knew what was happening and that I didn't want to talk about it. He sat up straight and said 'wow bit of a personal question there James, only just met her' he laughs ' anyway Maddie what did the music teacher wanna speak to you about?' I look at him thankful for changing the subject and puzzled, how did he know. He carries on by saying 'I saw you talking to her'
I smiled and replied 'you been stalking me aye?, and she made me sing in front of the class, so she was apologising and said I had guts'
Nat interrupts *cough* ' and she said you have an amazing voice, which is a lie' everyone looks at her, she continues 'it's an incredible voice, seriously guys you have to hear her sing'
Everyone starts chanting 'sing sing sing' I go bright red and before being able to say anything my phone goes
*beep beep beep*
'its my mum, I gotta go,, erm see you all tomorrow'
Everyone gives me a hug and says bye but when I got to Brad, it was different, he had his arms wrapped around my waist hugging me, he then whispered in my ear 'see you tomorrow new girl' he released the hug and smiled.
I can't help but smile back, I walk out onto the driveway and see my mum. I turn, wave and get in the car. She asks how the day went and I replied 'okay'.
The night went quite slowly, as all I could think about was about Brad and Harry my boyfriend back in Brighton, before I left he got very angry and controlling, so I left at the right time, I assumed we had finished but I don't know. I'm so confused and tired. I just need sleep, as I close my eyes I get two texts one from Nat saying 'night, don't forget the homework', it was sweet she really is looking out for me and the other from Connor, it read 'don't be late tomorrow, meet at entrance! Night' he made me smile and I could go to sleep happily. Ready for the next day.

--------------------------------------------
Please please please share my story, vote and please comment. The comments give me the motivation to do the next chapter. I would really love it for you all to comment what you think should or will happen next? If there's anything you want to know about me or my story and the up coming stories then please feel few to tweet me or dm me of I follow you @maddiehornn
Thank you for all the support!