The weekend part 2

*Maddie's Pov*
I wake up and walk towards the door to check it was still locked. I twist the door handle, to find it locked. I turn and walk towards the mirror. All I could think was please don't have a mark. Please just be a dream. I reach the mirror and there it is a bruise across my face. How can I hide that? With that there's a knock at the door, it makes me jump and then I hear ' Maddie, please let me in. I'm sorry. I know I messed up but I promise there will never be anything else that I do that's hurts you, please just let me in'
I don't know why but I open the door, he was leant with his left arm up high on the wall next to the door. He looks up as I open the door and he has no words. I look at him and try to smile but I'm angry. I begin to shout 'you showed the other side, you hit me, you got drunk, you shouted, and you hit me' I began to cry and he Cups my face. I was scared at his touch and he then said 'I can't believe I done that to you, I'm so sorry, I got so angry when I heard that you was outside with Brad, I couldn't contain it. I'm sorry'
'I was locked outside, I couldn't get in. He was just there, I would have told you this'
'Maddie please I'm sorry'
He leans in to kiss me but we were interrupted by the knocking of the door. I look to him and ask the time, he replies '12'. Crap Nat has come to drop Jessie off, oh no! I pull my hair out so it's covering my face and I head to the door. Just before opening it Harry grabs me with a tight grip 'don't say a word about last night' I just nod as his grip tightened.
I opened the door.
*Nat's Pov*
I wake to the smell of bacon and sausages. I get up and I see Jessie and Tris cooking breakfast. I walk over and stand there as I watch them. They didn't realise I was there. Eventually Tris turns and sees me, he smiles and says 'made you breakfast, sit down'
It was so cute of him, aw he is perfection. I sit and begin to eat. After a while breakfast is done and I tell Jessie to go get ready. We go upstairs to get ready to take Jessie to Mads.
Once we was all ready we head out, as we are walking I keep thinking more and more about what me and Tris will do when we get back. I couldn't wait. We reach Harry's place and knock the door. It took a while to answer the door. And when they did it was weird. Maddie had her hair over her face and looked scared. I said
'We still on for you having Jessie?'
'Yeah of course' Harry replied
I looked to Maddie but she wouldn't look at me . She kneeled down and began to speak to Jessie
'Hey, you ready to have a really fun day? Maybe we can do some baking'
'Yeah I can't wait, can we please? (Jessie reaches for Maddie's face and pushes her hair back) you have to put your hair up'
Maddie jumps up, she looks panicked. Maybe we interrupted her and Harry.
'Anyway have a good day Jessie, we will pick her up in the morning , thank you again'
'No problem' Harry replies once again and shuts the door, after Jessie enters.
On the walk home me and Tris discuss how weird that was , when Tris reveals
'Nat you know when Jessie moved her hair, well it revealed a bruise on her face'
'What?!'
'Yeah, it looked pretty mean to, should we go back?'
'Well yeah, how would she have got a bruise on her face?'
'Oh but she did go to that party maybe she got drunk, fell over and is now Embarrassed by it'
'Yeah maybe'
We continue on walking. But something didn't feel right.
*Maddie's Pov*
Once Jessie was with us we decided to take her to the park and then come back and do some baking. I suggested the park, I wanted to be out in public, I knew we wouldn't argue in public. After hours at the park and even more hours of baking, Jessie is so tired she fell asleep on the sofa. I carried her up to the spare room and tucked her into bed. I then headed back down stairs to Harry. I enter the room and said 'can we forget about it?'
He looks shocked at what I've just said but doesn't question it. He walks towards me and just hugs me. For the some hours we sat together on the sofa and cuddled. I just tried to forget the night before. After a while I said I was going to have a shower. I walk upstairs and into the bathroom, I lock the door and get in the shower. I stand there for a little while with the hot burning water pouring down over my face and on my back. I run my fingers through my hair and I cry. I'm interrupted by Harry at the door 'Mads, it's Jessie. She's had a nightmare, I don't know what to do. Can you sort it? ' I reply 'okay I'm coming'
I jump out the shower and chuck my clothes on, my hair is wet through and dripping. I walk towards Harry and Jessie. I kneel down to see she has been crying, I ask 'what's wrong darling? Tell me what happened'
She's breathless and stuttering she replies 'bad ... dream. I don't want to sleep on my own'
'No one will hurt you here Jessie, we are here to protect you. But what about I come and tell you a story about this little princess that's love to play and bake, and she can fly to'
She smiles and nods.
I walk her back and I begin the story. By the end she is fast asleep and cuddled up. I stand and walk out the door. I turn the corner to see Harry, he grabs me and says 'you look so sexy with wet hair'
I just look at him blankly and reply 'not now'
With that I sit on the sofa and watch the rest of my program. I couldn't get the night before out of my head.
*Nat's Pov*
Me and Tris took a slow walk back to my house. We got to the door and he wrap his arms around my waist, I giggle, I hadn't even got the door open yet. I push the door open and run in. He said 'I've been wanting you all week' I shouted back ' you want me,come and catch me' I then run, I could hear him chasing me and I tried to run faster. I made it up the stairs and to the door to my room. Just as I touch the door handle, he has me. I laugh and he whispers 'I told you I wanted you, now I got you' he reaches behind me and opens the door, pushing it open, I take a few steps backwards, with him following me in. He picks me up and throws me onto the bed, I'm laid waiting for him. I watch him as he closes the door behind him and he begins to walk towards me. He's now hovering over me, he pined me to the bed by holding down my arms, it hurts but I ignore the pain, I just wanted him so badly. He begins to kiss and bite my neck. He begins to move downwards towards my chest, to my stomach and then to my thighs he begins biting and I let out a moan. He moves back up to my lips 'I want your lips so bad' I smile and flip him over. I was now on top. He looks surprised that I had the strength to do it but he liked it. I begin to unbutton his jeans and pull them off, I continue to kiss every inch of his body. He begins to beg, beg for me. I decide to tease him and act like I was getting off. He grabs a hold of my waist and said 'not so fast'. I am now back underneath. He rips off my leggings. And says 'what do you want?' He continues to touch my body and kiss me. 'All of you, give me all of you' I beg, I wanted him so badly. He moves one of his hands up under my top and begins to play with my breast and nipple. I moan louder. His other hand is in between my lacy underwear and thigh. He pulls at my underwear, ripping them off. After a few more minutes he's inside of me. We continue to have passionate sex, I run my fingers through his hair pulling hard. My other hand is on his bare back, I love the way he feels. I moan and scream. It felt so good.
We finished at the same time, he is now laid beside me and we just stare into each other's eyes, trying to catch our breath. 'I love you' I say . As I pull the covers up to cover us. We lay there for hours talking and laughing. But all I could think was about the amazing sex we had just had. Me and Tris have been together for 3 years and we were never bothered about the sex and we still aren't. We are not like Brad and Hollie who have to have it each week at least, we just don't care but when we do have sex it's the best and it get better each time. It just takes my breath away. He takes my breath away. I look at him and he's asleep, I kiss him and I say 'I will protect you until the very end'. And with that I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------
Please please please share my story, vote and please comment. The comments give me the motivation to do the next chapter. I would really love it for you all to comment what you think should or will happen next? If there's anything you want to know about me or my story and the up coming stories then please feel few to tweet me or dm me of I follow you @maddiehornn
Thank you for all the support!