Harry....

*Maddie's Pov*
I wake to the sound of thunder and lightening accompanied by rain, if I could I would stay in bed under the covers all day hiding. But no it's my second day at school, so it's time for me to decide what to wear and go . I open my closet to see what I could wear, it was either my black jumper with 'cheeky' written on it with black jeans or my 'Artic Monkey's' t-shirt with leather jacket. I decided the 'Artic Monkey's' top I always get so hot at school so this way I can take off my jacket to cool down. Running late again I chuck my hair up, my clothes on and run downstairs, my mum is sat looking at her watch, I just smile.
I arrive at school and can already is Con waiting for me, I was so happy to see him waiting there. I walk over and say 'on time for once Con, what's happened to you?'
He laughs and says 'well you bring the worst out of me, all these early mornings to be on time'
We both laugh and head in doors, he walks me to my classroom 225 for science, I thought that was so cute. How he cared and looked after me.
I enter the room and bump into someone without thinking I say 'ah watch it' I look up to see a blue shirt tucked into trousers, both with coffee spilt down them and then I realise it was the teacher. He stares and says 'ah the new girl, what a way to meet you.... Maddie take a seat and I will see you in detention at lunch'
I had nothing to say back so I took my seat and stayed quiet for the rest of the lesson.
Lunch comes round and I head towards detention, I walk in and my music teacher is sat running it, she looks at me in shock and so I explain what happened. She tells me to take a seat and I do. The detention went on for an hour and I was only 10 minutes into it, so bored. I look out the window and see someone I recognise or at least I think it was him.... Harry. But it couldn't be, he's in Brighton. I stare and then I see his face, I could never mistake that face or that smile, it was him and I wasn't sure whether to be happy or scared. Why was he here? What did he want?
I couldn't take my eyes off of him , that's until...
*Brad's Pov'
Well when I heard that Maddie had been placed into detention, I couldn't help but wonder why. I couldn't take my mind away from her, the way her hair lies over her shoulders meeting the top of her black high waisted jeans, her beautiful smile that's makes me want to smile back and finally her beautiful big blue sparkling eyes just staring at you, I know I shouldn't, I know I'm with Hollie but Maddie , I can't stop thinking about her. And I can't leave her in detention on her own on her second day. That's that then, I must get detention and quickly. I had the best way of getting it to, I simply walked into the staff room and just sat down before I knew it, I was being marched to the Detention room, not long and we was there. *knock knock knock* and he pushed the door open.
*Maddie's Pov'
*bang*
The door slams into the wall and there I see him, it had to be him didn't it. Brad. I turned my head to him and catch him smiling directly at me, I smile back, hoping the teacher won't notice, so he can sit next to me. So I look away. With that I hear the teacher say 'go sit next to the new girl'
I couldn't stop the smile from spreading across my face, so I look down to the table.
'Hey new girl Maddie, what did you do then?'
I look and say 'coffee spilt down the front of my science teacher, then told him to watch it, what about you tartan boy?' I look back towards the window, where I can still see Harry standing there staring back.
'Oh, not a good start to science, well I just went and sat down for lunch.... In the staff room. (What is she looking at, or should I say who)'
'Wow, so nothing to major. And before you ask I'm looking at Harry, the boy stood by the tree, he was my boyfriend in Brighton and I don't know why he is here'
'Oh.... He looks okay, but surely you would know he has probably come to get you back'
All I could say was 'I hope not'
it wasn't a good relationship and I don't want to go back to that, I'm finally happy and feel free. I am not going back to being controlled.
*Brad's Pov'
Who is he? Why is he here? Why doesn't she want him here? What has he done to her? She looks so lost and upset by his presence, she hadn't moved her eyes off of him at all. Should I ask more questions? No, she Doesn't want to say much about it, I will leave it for now. I start to stare at her, admiring her beauty, when I see her top, no way could this happen again.
'Artic Monkey's fan are you?'
Maddie: 'yeah, why do you ask?'
'Because I am to (points to my top)'
'Oh, how does this keep happening, first the tartan and now the Artic Monkey's top, I think we should start calling each other to make sure we don't wear the same thing each day'
I can't help but laugh
'Yeah I think we should, we can't keep wearing the same it's just embarrassing, especially because I wear it better'
She nudges my arm and laughs
'Oh really, well I beg to differ'
We both began laughing before I got moved away, even then we continued to laugh.
*Maddie's Pov'
He just gets it, doesn't he. How can someone who I have only just met make me laugh and feel the way he does. I feel my mind drifting back to Brad, I look away from Harry and we discuss how we wear the same thing. We couldn't stop laughing and it all got ruined when he was moved away from me. We still continued to laugh, so it didn't make a difference. I turn back to the window and he's gone. Harry is gone but where to. And with that the lunch time bell goes. Finally Detention is over.
As I walk out I see Brad in front, he turns and says 'see you at Connor's later, new girl'
I laugh and nod. For the rest of the afternoon I couldn't think about anything other than Harry, was it him, it had to be but why? Why is he here? What does he want?
*ding ding ding*
Schools over and I couldn't be happier, I walk out of school and see Con waiting for me, I smile and then I see him.... Harry.
I walk to Harry.
I hear him say 'hey babe'
I reply 'Harry.... What are you doing here?'
I can feel Con staring. But I need to know why.

--------------------------------------------
Please please please share my story, vote and please comment. The comments give me the motivation to do the next chapter. I would really love it for you all to comment what you think should or will happen next? If there's anything you want to know about me or my story and the up coming stories then please feel few to tweet me or dm me of I follow you @maddiehornn
Thank you for all the support!