So it begins...

*Nat's Pov*
So mum's gone. Dad's staying at my nan's for a few days because she's unwell. So I'm on my own, with my sister, to look after her once again. I reach for the blade that I've used so many times before. I don't know when it all really started, but it releases the pain. I put the blade to my skin and apply pressure, I begin to pull it across and it hurts. I have my eyes shut from the sharp pain, I could stop but I don't want to. I carry on, I take away the blade and then reapply it, this time somewhere else, I repeat this again and again. Then I hear my sister 'Natty, I need a wee ' I was pulled out of the trance. I looked down and see the blood covering the sink, I panic. I quickly turn the taps on and wash away the blood, still my arm bleeding, it won't stop. I wash the blade , the sink and my arm, it won't stop, I wrap my arm in tissue, pull my sleeve down and open the door. 'Okay sweetie, here you go, now once your done, you go get dressed and meet me downstairs' I kiss her on the forehead and say 'I love you Jessie' I run to my room and look at my arm, it begins to stop so I chuck on my clothes. And a long sleeved jacket. I head downstairs and do the normal routine before walking Jessie to school, on the way I bump into Tris, he walks with me, drops my sister off and we head towards school. He grabs my arm to stop me, I have to hide the pain of his grip. He leans down, still with a tight grip and kisses me. I return the kiss, hoping he would let go and he does. We continue to kiss before heading to school. 'Tris we have to wait for Mads, I want to make sure she's okay'
'Yeah me to Nat'
We stood there with Con and waited for Mads to arrive.
*Maddie's Pov*
I wake to Harry holding me, just like he was when we went to sleep, I felt so safe. I almost forgot about all of the crap yesterday but as always I remembered. I didn't want to wake Harry but he was holding me so tight I wasn't able to move.
'Harry.... Wake up. I can't move'
He opens his eyes and smiles at me before loosening his grip and saying 'I thought it was a dream, morning babe'
And with that he begins to kiss me, before I knew it he was on top of me, kissing my neck and going down, It felt so good I let out a slight moan. I didn't want him to stop, he was biting and kissing my neck at this point. He smirks and gets off of me and says 'get ready and I will drive you to school'
Disappointed at him stopping , I jump up and get in the shower, I could hear him moving around in my room and when I got out the shower he had laid clothes on the bed for me. It was my black jeans, a white baggy top and a blue denim jacket. It was perfect. I chucked it on and head out the door. He was waiting for me in his truck, I smile and open the door, I look around and see Brad walking towards my house, the smile fades and I jump in the truck. Harry asks 'what's wrong?'
'Nothing just drive'
We get to school and I see Connor, Nat and Tris waiting for me. I kiss harry and get out the truck. I walk towards them and entrance and just smile.
Connor: Mads, are you okay?
'Yeah, why wouldn't I be okay? That's right put on a brave face, just smile, they will believe it won't they. I see Nat looking at me and I know she knows I'm lying. But she just smiles.
Connor: oh, okay well...
He's interrupted by the bell and we head in to class. As we walk up the hallway I hear Nat say 'I know your upset, we will talk later, you can't lie to me.' I just smile in response, what else could I really say. I had been receiving abuse all morning from Hollie and her friends over Facebook and I was dreading this first lesson, knowing she was in there. I get to my room and walk in, I see Hollie and avoid eye contact, I walk towards my desk to sit down, and someone pulls my chair from beneath me. I fell to the floor landing on my arm. It hurt so much but I just got up and retrieved my chair, the rest of the lesson they were throwing stuff at me and laughing. I made it through to lunch and I walked towards Nat. We were stood in the corridor waiting for Tris and Con when it happened.
This girl I belief her name to be Emma, she came running and said that someone was hurt in the toilet and she needed help. I ran to the toilet where I found Hollie and her group of friends. They threw this sticky stuff all over me it was like gloop. I was completely cover from head to toe. They took pictures and laughed, Nat followed me and said 'what the hell'
They then began shouting at each other, I just stood there listening and embarrassed.
'Stay out of this Nat'
'No, what's wrong with you? Look at her, why would you do this? You need to leave her alone. I don't want to have to tell Brad about this, because we both know if I do, that's it for you two. You'd be done'
'Its funny that you mention the boys Nat, you won't be telling anyone and as you want to stand up for this loser, your a loser to. You tell the boys and I will send every piece of dirt that I have on the boys to everyone at this school, now do you want that?'
I look at Nat, confused. What does she mean the dirt she has on them. She couldn't hurt the boys, could she? Nat turns to me and says 'we can't let her send what's he knows to anyone. It will destroy all of them but Connor and Brad will be the most hurt in all this, can you handle the hate?'
I was shocked that's she said that but I knew it must be serious. I couldn't let Hollie hurt the boys and for some reason I wanted to protect Brad but I didn't know why, after how he hurt me. I look down and say 'for the boys. I can handle anything.' We look at Hollie and she said that's that then. Your mine now'
She pushed us out the way and before leaving she turns and says 'oh and Maddie, you stay away from Brad, you make him hate you if you have to. If I see him with you, you know what happens' and with that's she exited the toilets.
I began to cry, I was a wreck, I couldn't walk around like this. I wasn't sure what to do. Nat said 'I'm so sorry, look I live nearby come to mine and you can borrow my clothes, we will get back before the last lessons'
I agreed, 'but how will I get out of the school'
'We run' Nat said. Okay so I have to run, run out of school through everyone, I just have to hope that most people are in the lunch hall.
Nat:' you ready'
I nod and she opens the door. I had my head down and we ran. Ran out of the toilets, through the hall, and out of school. I could hear people laughing all around me, it was horrific. As I ran out I saw Brad out the corner of my eye, he looked sad, he had his head down and didn't even notice me and Nat. I wanted to see if he was okay but at the same time I didn't want to speak to him. So I carried on running.
We made it to Nat's. I went to her room and had a shower, chucked on some of her clothes and just sat on the bed. I looked around and saw that there was no pictures of her parents, come to think of it I saw no pictures of her parents throughout her whole house. She entered the room and sat next to me 'are you sure you can do this? Handle the hate I mean'
I smiled and said 'we gotta look after the boys haven't we'
We both just sat for a while before she said 'my mums gone to Australia for a while, that's why it's kinda empty'
'Oh cool , what an insane experience for her'
I looked down and saw we only had 10 minutes till the next lesson, so we both jumped up and ran to school. We bumped into the boys, all of them James, Brad, Con and Tris, they all asked where we went. We quickly lied 'oh we needed to go to Nat's, she left some work there and I said I would go with her'
'But you've changed Mads' Con pointed out, thanks Con as if it wasn't hard enough to lie already. I see Brad look at me , questioning me with his looks.
I replied stuttering 'yeah, er Nat spilt water down me and I wanted to change, so I borrowed some of her clothes. Yeah that's what happened'
They seemed to just accept our explanation, all except Brad who grabbed me and said 'something more happened didn't it, I know I hurt you and I want to make up for that. But don't lie to me, if something's happening tell me'
I was angry by this point, he's right he did hurt me, a lot actually and now he wants to care about how there's something bothering me. I shouldn't have said anything in reply, he was only looking out for me but he couldn't know the truth, Hollie would destroy him, she would destroy all of them. I looked at him and said 'yeah, the truth is I went and saw Harry. We are together, we was mucking around and it ended with a mini water fight, you happy now'
He let go of me and took a step back, he looked hurt and I hated it. He just said 'okay'
And with that he walked away.
Nat touched my shoulder and said 'well done, I know that was hard for you, you loving him and all'
I couldn't even deny it. I walked in and the rest of the day went like the start, things being thrown at me , my chair being pulled from under me but this time they done it to me and Nat. When the bell went, me and Nat ran out. We made it to the front of the school without anything else happening.
We walked out together and we was oblivious to anyone and everything around us, we both felt someone grab us and we jumped. We turned and saw Tris.
'Hey Nat, did you forget your staying round mine?, so glad that we have Friday off aren't you?'
'Oh Tris, I can't stay at yours, I have to look after my sister but you could stay at mine?'
'Ah fine' he looked upset, I guess he wanted some alone time with his girl and Nat sure needed a break and then I had an idea ' look I will have Nat's sister Saturday night, if you want? So you can have some time'
Tris and Nat smiled and the said together 'yeah, thank you, pick her up at mid day. Are you sure?'
I smiled , hugged Nat whispering 'we can do this, we will do this together'
and left.
I saw Harry and ran to him, I bust out crying. I buried my face into his arms and chest. 'Bad day? What's happened baby?'
'I just want to get away from this place, can we go to where your staying?'
'Okay yeah sure, get in let's go' he looked at me, cupping my face and said 'I'm hear now, I got you it's okay' he then kissed me.
I walked around the truck and saw Brad staring, I couldn't even look at him, I put my head down and got in.
*Brad's Pov*
How could she be with that dick. They were hugging and as soon as he saw me, he grabbed her and kissed her like he wanted to make sure I saw it. Well I did and I was angry. I can't believe she went back to him. I know I hurt her but how can I make things right when she won't even look at me. I'm just glad it's the weekend. At least I won't have to see them two all over each other. And I have this awesome party to go to tonight, I can't wait.
*Con's Pov*
I recognise him. That's Harry Maddie's ex or boyfriend by the looks of things. But where have I seen him before. *flash back* it's him, the guy Hollie was with, no way. He lives right near me, he slept with Hollie. What is Maddie doing with him. I see Brad stood there and I walk over
'Hey Brad, that guy Maddie is with..'
He cuts me off 'it's her boyfriend, let's not talk about it, you going to the party tonight Con?'
'Yeah, can you pick me up at 7 and then we head there yeah?'
'Cool I gotta pick James and Abby up to'
'What about Tris and Nat?'
' I think Tris was going to see if Nat wanted to go but I think they want some alone time this weekend'
'Oh okay cool, see you at seven'
With that we both walked separate directions, I looked back and saw him with Hollie, my blood started to boil.

--------------------------------------------
Please please please share my story, vote and please comment. The comments give me the motivation to do the next chapter. I would really love it for you all to comment what you think should or will happen next? If there's anything you want to know about me or my story and the up coming stories then please feel few to tweet me or dm me of I follow you @maddiehornn
Thank you for all the support!