James and Abby

*The Night of Nat's surprise*
*Abby's Pov*
The night went perfectly! Nat looked absolutely gorgeous, the lights, the song everything was perfect. And she looked so happy.
After Brad and Maddie left, Nat and Tris also left. So I hugged Con good night after helping him clean up. And began to walk home.
'Abbs wait up, I will walk you home, it's late'
I nod and smile. James runs up beside me and grabs hold of my hand. As we walk along the path towards my house.
When we reach my house, we stop, we look to each other. He leans in to kiss me but I move away. So he kisses me cheek.
'Abbs, what is it?'
'Im sorry James. But you slept with Hollie. How can I just go back to normal knowing that. It's tearing me apart'
'I...know but...'
I interrupt him. 'Im sorry. I can't do this right now. Night James'
I turn and pull away, removing my fingers from his, I reach the door and look back. He's still stood there, looking to the floor. As he looks up, I can see tears coming from his eyes. I couldn't look anymore. I head in doors, run to my room, slam the door and slide down the door. Breaking out in tears sat curled up on my floor against the door. This is how I fall asleep.
*James Pov'
Hearing those words 'I can't do this'
I just keep replaying it, as I watched her walk away, walk through the door, I walked home and through my door.
'I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this. You slept with Hollie. I can't do this, slept with Hollie, Hollie,Hollie, I can't do this'
It's all I could hear. Why was I such an idiot? Why did I do it? I can't believe I cheated on the person I love, the person I don't wanna lose, but have. All because I slept with Hollie.
I can't let her go. I need a plan. But what? I call Con.
'Con, I need your help' I can tell he was asleep, his voice was all deep and husky. But I needed his help.
'Er.... James it's 1am what is it?'
'I know man, I'm sorry! I've just got in. I've just been walking around thinking. I've lost Abby. I need her back but I don't know how' he sounds confused
'What do you mean lost her? Where you been?'
'I walked her home and she said she can't do this, our relationship because I slept with Hollie. How do I get her back? Con help me please'
'Okay okay..... Calm down. You lost her because you betrayed her you can't change that and you can't take that back. You broke her heart and now you need to fix it as best you can but it will never be perfect. Surprise her. Take her out, do something she loves, something where it's just you two, something that will bring back memories. That's the only way to earn her love back, she needs to fall back in love with you like she did the first time'
'Okay okay, thanks Con! Your the best and sorry about waking you up'
'Its fine, you best just get her back. Otherwise I'll beat your arse' he begins laughing and we hang up.
I had a plan and now all I needed to do was wait for the morning. I close my eyes and plan how the day will go.

*Abby's Pov*
*bang* *bang*
I wake to this irritating bang at my window, still laid on the floor. I stand up and chuck my jacket on I was so cold. I walk to the window. *bang* as I look out I see James.
'Abbs get dressed quick'
I thought there was something wrong. So I run and change my clothes and run down stairs, out the door and to his car. As I jump in I reply 'what's wrong?'
He smiled 'you look beautiful, let's go'
I'm confused, but knew there was no point in questioning where we was going, I knew he wouldn't tell me.
After a 20 minute drive I begin to recognise where we are, we're at the beach. Where our 1st date was. As he parks, he runs around the car and opens the door for me, as I get out we walk to the boot. He pulls out a basket, grabs my hand and pulls me to this little patch of grass, where we sat for a picnic on our first date. I begin to smile as he lays out a blanket covering the grass.
I sit down beside him as he pats the ground. 'James, what are we doing?'
'We are on our first date silly, now I have lots to eat'
I laugh as thats exactly what he said the first time we went there, I replied with the same reply I had given him back then. 'Well I hope there's no cake, think of the calories'
He looks over and we both begin to laugh.
This is what I loved. It was amazing for me to laugh and look at him, and not see Hollie.
After the picnic we walked hand in hand along the beach and up into the hills, we loved to climb up to the highest part for the best view. We sat on the edge, looking out over the sea , this was the place I had first fallen in love with him. The wind was blowing my hair like crazy. We couldn't help but laugh at the state of it. We sat there all day, all afternoon until it got dark.
We laid back and looked up to the stars, I laid beside him. I could feel him staring at me, I look to him. 'What James?'
'You look so beautiful tonight'
I smile and begin to blush. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, my heart pounding. I love James so much but could I look past what happened with Hollie.
'Abbs, I can't and won't ever let you
go. I will have you fall back in love with me if it's the last thing I ever do. I can't lose you not now. I'm sorry for being such an idiot. But please don't walk away from what we have. I need you'
I look to him but it still hurts.
'James you cheated, I can't get that out of my head. You and Hollie sleeping together. It makes me feel sick. I don't want to look at you, touch you, anything. James it hurts so bad. You've ripped my heart out and teared up into tiny pieces'
'I feel sick myself, when I think of what I have done to you. I feel disgusted and sick. What I've done to you in unforgivable but I still lay here and I ask for it, because I know that I can't live with out you being mine, I need you in my life. I won't walk away from you so please don't walk away form me'
I look to him, I see tears roll down his face, he's sorry, I know but I'm hurt. I knew I couldn't just walk away from what I had with him.
'Okay James, I can't walk away. But I also don't know how to carry on. I love you but all I see is Hollie. It will take time but I'm willing to work through it. Please just take it slow with me'
'Just like we did when we first got together'
I smile.
It's now 10pm, I begin to shiver. I was so cold. We decide to walk back to the car, he wraps his jacket around me as well as his arms. We drive the short time back to my house, as I get out the car. He hugs me 'I love you Abbs. We can do this' as he releases the hug, I begin to walk towards my door, when I turn.
'James'
'Yeah Abbs?'
'Do you remember what happened on our first date? When you dropped me home'
He smiles, knowing what I'm talking about.
'Yeah I....'
I interrupt as I walk to him as quickly as possible. I plant my lips to his. His warm, soft, irresistible lips move in sync with mine perfectly like they were meant to be together forever.
We part our lips and I walk inside. I felt happy. I ran up to my room, dived on the bed and went to sleep smiling.
*James Pov*
She said she would try and she kissed me, the first time she touched me since she had found out. Ah we were getting somewhere.
'Con, it worked. She said she would try, she said we can work through it.'
Once again it sounded like I had woken him up.
'Ah that's great man! Im so happy for you guys, you belong together and you will make it through. Everything will be okay. But can you please stop calling me when I'm asleep. Dude I need my sleep'
We both laugh
'Sorry Con , night man. See you soon'
As I put the phone down and lie in my bed, I can't help but smile, as I fall asleep. I think about Abby. How she's going to try and work through what I've done to her and how she kissed me. It was like the first time she kissed me. Incredible.

--------------------------------------------
Please please please share my story, vote and please comment. The comments give me the motivation to do the next chapter. I would really love it for you all to comment what you think should or will happen next? If there's anything you want to know about me or my story and the up coming stories then please feel few to tweet me or dm me of I follow you @maddiehornn
Thank you for all the support!