Title pending

Chosen was confused. The Virus Dark made wasn't attacking the computer. Was it malfunctioning? Was it waiting for the right moment to strike? Was just content with being a house pet? Nah... probably one of the first two.

Second was horrified. That bunny had kept all of its deadly intentions. But only at him. It was fine with everyone else but if he was left alone with it? It's axe was out and ready to strike. Why me? He thought.

Great. Just great. Second was left in charge of both of Red's pets for a few hours. The excuse that the bunny (or Bonbon, as Red called it) was just more active with Sec for some reason wasn't gonna cut it if the others walked up to find a headless Second on the floor. Second waved goodbye to the group and sighed. I'm dead. He thought.

It was time. He had to feed that dreadful thing. He put food into the spider thing (or Vira as Red called her) first. It ate up the food happily. "I know you look wired but, you? A killing machine? I think Chosen lost his mind." Second said petting Vira. Second moved to the bunny's cage not knowing he left Vira's cage open. Second slowly crept up to Bonbon's cage to find...

Nothing. Before Second could release the danger he was in a sharp pain shot through his shoulders. The bunny had hit him with the axe. Second fell to the ground. This is it. Second thought. The bunny raised its axe before something rammed into it. I guess the others had forgotten something and came back until he turned around to see:

Vira with two sharp arrowhead looking things coming out of its hands. The bunny looked shocked and ran back into its cage. Second quickly got up and shut the door. He turned to Vira, who was obviously a little scared of what Second's reaction could be. "So... I guess Chosen... wasn't wrong about you... huh?" Second asked. Vira nodded. "Umm... if you don't hurt any of us... your secret safe with me..." Second said. Vira look relieved. "I'm... gonna patch myself up... kept an eye on the rabbit for me please. And don't kill it Red and the others wouldn't understand without proof." Second requested as Vira nodded.