Another vocaloid-based oneshot

Song at the end
Ship: Royal Red

Warning: Blood, death, and one part is slightly different then in the song

Purple and Red sat on two swings by the road. Red was petting her black cat that was sitting in her lap. Purple "didn't have anything better to do" so he sat with her and talked.

"... to be honest, I don't really like summer as much. We don't have school so summer break doesn't apply to us, and it's just so hot!" Red said. Purple looked at her a little shocked, Red's response was to just laugh it off. Red's cat suddenly jumped out of her arms. "Hey, come back here!" Red said as she jumped up. Red was so focused on the cat that she didn't notice the traffic light change red. Then Purple saw it. The truck barreling down the road. He screamed at Red but she heard the scream a little bit too late.

It took Purple a bit to realize what he was looking at. But as soon as he did he screamed at the grizzly sight. The road was filled with red liquid that covered the remains of what used to be a girl full of light. The smell of blood filled the air practically choking Purple on top of his tears. The alive and well cat sat there not understanding the situation. Suddenly, Purple looked up to see a man with a wicked smile that looked like Steve from Minecraft but with torn clothes and white, blank eyes. "What you see is exactly what your gonna get." The man said. Before Purple could think about what that meant, he suddenly felt lightheaded and the world faded into darkness.

Purple shot up out of his bed and started panting. "... it... it was just a bad dream..." He said to himself. Be it didn't feel like a dream. It felt way too real.

He and Red sat on the same swings as they did in his dream. They had the same conversation as they did in his dream. The cat jumped out of Red's lap. Purple stopped her before she could get up. "He'll be fine. Wanna get lunch?" Purple asked. "Umm, sure!" Red replied as a truck went speeding by.

They walked through the city. There was a building in construction near by. Red and Purple walked past it on their way until they heard a small group of people scream as they pointed up. Purple looked up to see iron bars that had fallen out the grasp of the crane plummeting down onto the ground and though an unsuspecting victim.

The bars practically split Red in half. Purple tried to towards Red before the man from his dream with the same smile appeared and shoved Purple back. "Bet you wish you asleep, but it's not a dream!" The man said. The world faded as Purple noticed Red's out of place smile.

This time Purple wasn't taking any chances. He ran to the park and grabbed Red's arm. "No time to explain!" He said. They ran towards Red's house. They ran up the stairs and when Purple got to the top he saw the man again. Grinning evilly. Purple was confused until he heard a yelp behind him. He turned to see Red falling just before she hit the floor head first.

Purple soon learned for a fact that this wasn't a nightmare. The day kept restarting. It had been the same day over and over again for over a decade now. Purple had tried and failed to save Red over and over again for over a decade now. He'd was on the verge of giving up. The cat jumped out of Red's arm as always. Then Purple had an idea. Red was shoved back as Purple launched himself forward.

Red could barely stomach what she was seeing. The road was filled with purple liquid that covered the remains of what used to be her friend. The smell of blood filled the air practically choking Red on top of her tears. She looked up to see another horror on top of the blood. The face alone could give her a panic attack. Herobrine stood there somewhat shocked but obviously intrigued. The world faded to black as Herobrine let out a sadistic smile.

Red sat up in her bed all alone.

"Guess I failed again." She muttered to herself petting her cat.

Here's the song