Fanchild oneshot

AU: Hardcore

Teal knew they should have listened to their parents when they said not to go out at night, now she and Aqua were cornered. The two children swung at mobs with their wooden swords, but those things weren't much help. The swords quickly broke, and then the two became completely defenseless. "Teal..." Aqua said "... I'm sorry. This whole thing was my idea. And now..." He and Teal held each other close and closed their eyes. They suddenly heard the mobs taking damage. They looked up just before a diamond sword struck and killed a zombie. They looked at the person holding the sword to see their dad, and they could see their mom running up with a bow. "You two! Go to the house now!" Green yelled. "But... what about you?" Aqua asked. "I'll be fine, just go!" Green snapped. Teal grabbed her brother's arm and ran sobbing. They ran towards the house as their mom helped their dad with the mobs.

When they finally reached the house, everyone was waiting for them. "Where are your parents?!" Chosen asked. Just then, Blue and Green ran over the mountain. The twins ran towards them and jumped onto them. The four held each other close. "What were you thinking?!" Blue snapped. "It... it was my fault... this whole thing was my idea... please leave Teal out of this, she just came to stop me." Aqua said avoiding eye contact. Green and Blue looked at each other. "Why did you come out here?" Green asked sternly. "I wanted to see why you said not to go out at night. I didn't think it would be this bad." Aqua replied. Green and Blue both sighed.

"We're just glad you guys are ok." Blue said as she pulled the two closer.

"But you're grounded."

"Yeah that's fare."