Angst AU is back with some whump

Warning: Whump (character going through a lot of pain) also this is my first whump

If you ship Sec with someone you can have them find the wounds scars Sec gets from this for a hurt/comfort fic

Chosen clutched Second in his arms when animator brought them both out. They were in Adobe flash.

[So I'm making a new rule] The animator typed. [Chosen, if you misbehave I punish Second for what you did. And you've acted petty badly recently]

Suddenly, the animator grabbed a tool and grabbed Chosen and tied him to the side. Chosen tried desperately to escape but to no avail. Second ran towards him before the icon lunged at him and picked him up by the neck. Chosen thrashed around trying to get out and save him as Second shook in fear as he tried to get the icon on his neck. The icon released Second as it made a swift moment flinging Second towards a wall. Second could barely move before the icon grabbed and started hitting the wall with him a few times. Second could barely move. His breath was labored, but this was far from over. The animator made a hammer with and hit Second in his stomach sending him flying up. The animator hit him a few more times in the air before hitting him on the back and sending him to the ground. Second just knew something was broke. The icon drew a spear and sent it right through Second's leg. He screamed in agony as Chosen could only watch in horror. Second couldn't move out of the pain alone. The icon took the spear out of Sec leg and stabbed his shoulder with it. He brought Second up with the spear, as he shook in horror. The icon stabbed the wall with the spear leaving Second dangling with the only thing keeping him up was his shoulder.

Second barely had time to breathe until the animator draw another spear. This time the animator slowly stabbed the bottom of Second's foot as Second screamed in pain. The icon wasn't done and slowly pushed the spear up Second's leg. The animator could tell Sec was screaming in pain just by his thrashing. The spear was slowly removed from Sec's leg and dropped the spear. The icon grabbed the hammer from earlier and swung it at Second repeatedly making sure not to hit any vitals. Second won't even be able to walk at this point. The icon drew a sword and swung it at Second. This continued for a few minutes the felt like hours to the two. The icon finally stopped and pulled the spear from Second's shoulder. He fell to the ground screaming in pain. The icon the released Chosen who ran as fast as he could towards Second. He scooped him into his arms. Second was screaming in agony as Chosen held him close. Chosen looked and glared daggers at the animator. The icon sent the two away.

Chosen would never forgive the animator for this.