Dark fam III

Second couldn't believe Vira talked him into this. Dark said not to leave the place their base was at, but Vira convinced him to not only leave the website, but to go into a crowded town. It was probably because Vira would probably do something stupid if he wasn't there to stop her. As they were walking in the crowd Second ran into someone who immediately yelled "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING *******!" Second immediately apologized and moved out of the way. Then he released he couldn't see Vira anywhere. Vira being the walnut brain she is that wasn't used to having a friend wouldn't realize Second was missing until about 15 minutes later, so Second started to panic.

Second just leaned (and paced) by a building next to an ally for a bit until a stranger knocked him over in a way that seemed like he ran into him by accident, but before Second could get up the shoved him with his feet slightly into the ally. Second got up and backed off slowly. Another stranger walked up and Second speed walked away into the ally. Which was a dead end after a turn. Big mistake on Second's part because now he was cornered. The two muggers closed on Second. One grabbed him by the throat and demanded for money while the other held a knife to Second. Second panicked and said he didn't have any, but the thug holding his neck squeezed tighter. Second told himself this was it, until he heard a familiar "battle cry."

Vira jumped onto the mugger holding Second's throat who let go in shock. She knew Second wouldn't like it if she killed someone so she resorted to a sleeping poison. The mugger with the knife tried to attack Vira but the She pulled out the arrowheads on her knuckles and stabbed him in the chest. She pulled her other hand back but before she could stab him Second grabbed her arm because he knew that she would get carried away. Vira spat at the mugger and walked off with Second. "Sorry I didn't realize you were gone sooner." Vira apologized. "It's fine, I didn't just hurt to bad." Second replied. Vira still looked guilty. "It's fine, we'll just be more careful next time." Second said.

The two got back to their website and carefully tried to sneak back in. They thought they were successful until the lights turned on in the room they were in with revealing Dark sitting in a chair with her arms crossed.

They both end up getting grounded.