Halloween special (mild body horror)

I started this September 16 and finished on October 1 needless to say think I'm to excited for spoopy time. I'm publishing now because I think is ok to post Halloween stuff now. Also I turned the icon into a human because putting the animator here just seems wrong (the icon is the ringmaster)

"Come on!" The boy in green called his friends as he ran towards the circus. A boy in yellow, a girl in blue, and a girl in red fallowed him through the crowd of people going to the circus as well. They were greeted by a tall man in black and white who looked to be as tall as the tent itself. The ringmaster. The four kids were put on edge by him but they continued to the circus known for its "monsters." The four kids took a set and watched the the "beasts" come out and perform.

The first up was a pair of Siamese twins. One with hair black as night, and the other a bright orange hair. They performed acrobatics. The ringmaster called them "The Twins," but the four kids thought they had other names. The twins seemed to be covered in stitches.

The second up was a purple haired boy with the legs of a horse, the rest of him was normal. He sang a melancholic song. His eyes were covered by a black fabric.

The last up was a girl with dark red hair in a straight jacket. She was brought out by someone. She seemed completely unhinged, even feral in nature. She was then put on a chair with a table in front of it. A hunk of raw meat was placed on the table. She began to eat it, barely stopping to breath.

After the show, the four walked out of tent. Something caught the boy in green's eye, a slightly opened part of the tent with a yellow light poring out of it. "Hey, let's take another peak!" He said. "I don't know... I don't think we're aloud to go there..." The boy in yellow replied. "Suit yourself!" The boy in green said running towards the tent. "Hey, wait up!" The girl in red said chasing after him, the other two fallowing her. They made it to the open spot and looked inside.

They saw the Twins and the purple haired boy in cages with iron bars. The purple haired boy still had the fabric on his eyes. The black haired twin wins gently removed the fabric. The purple boy stared before he stared sobbing. "It... it hurts... why... us...?" He sobbed. The same twin that removed the fabric gently grabbed his hair and tried to comfort him. "... ha... I guess it's not like it can be helped at all." The purple haired boy sobbed. The orange haired twin suddenly broke down crying. "I... I don't know much longer I can fake being happy!" He cried. The black haired twin tried his best to comfort him as well,

Revealing several scars from what seemed to be acid in the process. In fact, all of them seemed to have scars from acid.

The group of children looking from behind the curtain all gasped and took a few steps back in shock. The boy in yellow walked into something and quickly turned around to see it. The ringmaster stood there, slightly angrily, but surprisingly joyfully.

"Well, well, well. It's looks like I have 4 new attractions."