The Night Is Still Young

I woke up to a pillow being thrown at my face. I shot up in bed and looked at Evelyn who was rolling her eyes at me.

"What the hell, Evelyn" I huffed at her.

~Evelyn~ "Damn, I thought you had died." She sneered.

I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for volleyball. I ignored all contact with Evelyn before heading out to play. 

Todays activities were pretty dull, Emily was in a different group so I couldn't see her which sucked. 

Before I knew it I was back in my dorm room. My eyes roamed the outfit I had laid out on the bed. In front of me was a tight white dress with a warm jean jacket and hightop Converse since I didn't pack any fancy footwear. 

I threw it all on and started on my makeup, I was interrupted by Evelyn who barged through the door but abruptly stopped in her tracks.

~Evelyn~ "Woah, where are you going Jones?" She had a confused look on her face.

"Dont worry about it Evelyn." I smirked.

~Evelyn~ "Are you going to a party too?" I could feel her eyes roam my body.

"Too? Wait you're going?" My eyes widened.

~Evelyn~ "Yeah, Charlie Gomez's party right?" She squinted in confusion.

"Uh I dont know who's throwing the party but im going to be late so hopefully I won't see you around." I headed out of the room before Evelyn could give me a dumb remark.

I knocked on Emily's dorm room and she quickly opened it.

 I could see a big grin on her face as she looked me up and down. She had a Lacey black dress that did wonders for her perfect tan complexion. Her long legs were visible up to her thighs which were barely covered by her dress.

~Emily~ "You ready, Hannah?" She smiled and quickly bit her lip.

I nodded quickly and followed her to the parking lot.

Her hips gracefully swayed in front of me while she led me to her white Altima.

On the car ride to the party, we were pretty quiet. It was slightly awkward but I didn't know what to say to her.

I would sneak looks at her while she drove but her beautiful eyes would remain glued on the road the entire time.

I looked out the window, my gaze flew from the tall apartment buildings to the rowdy bars.  

We soon pulled into a neighborhood with cars lined up around the block. There was bright colorful lights projected all over the sky. College students who weren't home for winter break seemed to all be at this party.

I swallowed hard at the raging party and slowly opened the car door. 

~Emily~ "Hannah, you'll have a great time. Don't stress it." She smiled and reached for my hand. I flinched and declined her grasp. She gave me a puzzled look and brushed it off by opening the door quickly.

I nodded nervously and we started for the party while my stomach did flips.

We walked through the front door and the music immediately shook my entire body. 

A group of girls called Emily over and she disappeared further into the house. My heart dropped and my feet slowly moved deeper through the party. 

I was standing around the counter with a can of sparkling water when a tall guy with wavy blonde hair and brown eyes stumbled over to me. He reeked strongly of booze.