Truth Be Told

~Evelyn~ "Okay i'm going to say it...this movie sucks." She whispered in my ear and pulled the covers over her head.

"Come on Evelyn, its a classic." I persisted at her as i pried the covers from her face.

~Evelyn~ "You only like it because Amanda Bynes is in it." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well don't be jealous now, we all know how she turned out." I reassured her and plopped a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

~Evelyn~ "Trust me Han i'm not jealous of Amanda Bynes." She chuckled.

"Good because that would be a big problem for our relationship." I joked and put a piece of popcorn to her lips which she dramatically chomped at. 

~Evelyn~ "Your sarcasm will never get old will it?" She smirked and ran her fingers gently through my hair.

"Lets hope not." I climbed on top of her so i was sitting on her lower abdomen, she put her hands on my waist, looking into my eyes.

Evelyn sat up against the bed frame and pulled me closer to her body. I hung my arms around her neck, her hands traveled under my shirt, touching every inch of my skin.

I cautiously closed the space between us, trying to also keep my weight off my knee. She kissed and bit at my neck, i let out quiet moans as my head tilted to the ceiling. 

We were interrupted by Evelyn's phone being blown up with messages. She sighed and reached for it. I saw her eyes roll back from irritation. 

"What is it?" I ran my hand through her soft hair.

~Evelyn~ "Its just that Kiana, Zoey and Ruby are all on my ass because they heard about us in the parking lot today." She shrugged and rubbed her eyes.

"Well its no big deal right?" My voice hitched.

~Evelyn~ "Yeah its no big deal, I just don't want our relationship to have problems because of my dumbass friends." She laid back onto her bed and threw her hands over her head.

 "I know, I know." I mumbled and placed my head in the crook of her neck and synced my breathing with hers. 

I felt her hand trace my back in calming circles.

~~~~~~

A crack of sunlight peeked through the blinds, the sun let a few honey colored rays project onto Evelyn's tan smooth skin that was hardly hidden by her white silk sheets.

I inhaled lazily and blinked my eyes to adjust them to the bright morning glow.

"Damn it, Evelyn we have school." I slowly got out of bed and tugged her groaning body onto the floor.

~Evelyn~ "Oh yeah, we do that, don't we?" She groggily responded.

"Yeah too damn Evie. Now come on." I pulled her to her feet.

~Evelyn~ "What did you just call me?" Her eyes widened and her cheeks became rosie.

"What? Sorry- i cant hear you." I laughed and limped down the stairs in a rather embarrassing manner.

~Evelyn~ "Han, I would say wait up but... you know." She called out after me, laughing.

We got ready for school as quickly as we could. I slowly lowered myself into her car.

"ah" I quietly gasped in pain when Evelyn's hand gripped my thigh.

~Evelyn~ "Shit sorry, I forgot you're crippled." She moved her hand onto the shift and let out a small chuckle.

"Wow you're funny and It doesn't hurt as much as it did, babe. I'm on a buttload of pain killers."  I put her hand in my grasp and smiled up at her.

~Evelyn~ "Oh so im dating a cripple and a druggie?" She raised her eyebrows at me and kissed my forehead.