What Now?

~Evelyn~ "Hey, Hannah. Wake up, its our last day." She gently whispered.

"Why are you in a soft mood Evelyn?" I grumbled as I turned my body towards her without realizing she was crouching beside me. 

Our faces were inches apart from touching.

~Evelyn~ "Oh my bad." She bit her lip and slowly backed away.

"You're fine, um anyways we need to talk...about last night" I sat up in bed and leaned against the wall. 

~Evelyn~ "Uh okay, what do you want to know about?" She sat in her bed across from me and denied eye contact.

"What happened last night and why can't I remember?" My voice was shaky.

~Evelyn~ "Noth-nothing happened you had a great time and you had just a little too much alcohol." She hopped off of her bed and went straight to stuffing her clothes into a duffel bag.

"Wait thats all that happened?" I sighed in relief.

~Evelyn~ "yep, yep thats all that went down." She lightheartedly smiled up at me.

I gathered my things together and started to get changed out of my pajamas but I stopped when I felt the awkwardness of Evelyn's gaze on me. 

~Evelyn~ "Uh I can step out to the hallway if you want." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"No, no you can stay." I quickly responded.

~Evelyn~ "I'll just turn around." Her tan body faced away from me.

"No..I want you to look at me." She slowly turned to me with a hard to read expression. 

~Evelyn~ "I-I think you mi-might still be drunk." She laughed.

"Yet you're the one thats stuttering." I raised an eyebrow at her.

~Evelyn~ "Oh so you think you're funny?" She stepped closer to me.

She slowly and gently moved her hands to the bottom of my hoodie and lifted it over my head. Her body slightly pressed against mine. I slid my sweatpants off so I was just in my bra and underwear.

Evelyns eyes explored my partially exposed body. For a few seconds she didn't lay a finger on my  skin.

"You can touch me, you know?" I whispered in her ear, I could see her tense up. 

~Evelyn~ "I just don't want to scare you.."

"Trust me Evelyn, you don't scare me." I grabbed her hands and placed one on my waist and the other on my chest. Her hands slowly moved up to my face and they rested on my cheeks. Our lips met for a split second before I pushed Evelyn onto her bed.

I tugged off her shirt and slid my hands under her Lacey bra, I kneaded her breasts as she let out faint breathes. Soon enough our lips connected once again, our tongues roamed freely.

~Evelyn~ "Wow miss authoritative." She kissed my neck and quickly flipped me over onto my back. 

Evelyn lowered herself to my neck where she nipped at my tender skin. Moans crept from my mouth as she went lower and lower. 

Just when Evelyn was about to reach my underwear there was a loud knock on the door.

We jumped off of each other, throwing on our clothes. 

~Sylvia~ "Hannah come on we're ready. Lets go!" She shouted through the door.

"okay, I'll meet you guys in the car in like 5 minutes." I shouted back.

I threw my stuff in my bag and slid into my Birkenstocks. 

I was about to leave but I felt unsatisfied with our goodbye, mostly because we didn't have one. There was no closure. Is there supposed to be closure?