chapter 16

So I've been getting alot of feedback from y'all,how y'all start voting on my chapters. Thank you so much,like I said this ma first book and I'm so glad I with work this book for so long. I have accomplished. So thank you so much.
_________

Aaliyah

It's been a week and I've been laying low for a lil while. "So you telling me he been coming on to you"Janae asked while sipping her wine "well I really don't know nae"I stared at the ground "and I'm sure not gonna cheat on my man"I looked up at her

"Look just play it coo' y'know,just act like it neva happened and I'm not gonna tell Chris"I nodded.
____

I looked at the time "this nigga should be here"I mumbled under my breath.
So today I just gonna have a talk with dave cuz Janae is out and I want us to have a one on one instead of me ignoring him.

Knock knock knock

I looked in the peep hole and saw dave. I went to a mirror on the side and slide my hands down to my thighs fixing my shorts.

I opened the door and walked to the couch as he locked the door and made his way to the living room "wassup with you"he asked plopping down on the couch getting comfortable

"Nun we just need to talk" "ight what you wanna talk about"he bring his attention towards me "ok... I'm with my man and he's all I want"he chuckled "ok congratulations"he said with an awkward tone "I just think I needed to get the word out there"I grabbed the remote "mm"he took the remote from out my hand

"David I'm not playing with you"I said with an attitude "you betta stop playing,I don't care if ya have a nigga"he got up "well you going to when I tell ma nigga"I got up, getting in his face.

He looked down at me and pushed me on the wall.

I could tell that he was high but he knew what he was doing,I started to get a lil scared but didn't show it. He picked me up against the wall "dave, David,get off of me"I semi yelled,he started kissing and sucking on my spot thats on my neck.

After all these years he still know where it's at. "Stop!,stop"my word slowly turned into moans,I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, he carried me to ma room

He placed me gently on the bed and lowered his head and slowly kissed my lips. I ran my hands under his shirt feeling his bare back as our tongues wrestled. He lowered his head and pulled my bra down and trailed kisses down the valley of my breast. His hand groped my breast.

He traveled his kisses further south. I threw my head back at the tingling sensation he left. My body was on fire and my pussy was in need. He cupped my thighs in his hands and kissed along the inside of my thighs then his phone begin to ring in his pants. He started to dig in his pants as I put my hand on his arm "ignore it"I said seductively.

Ok y'all probably thinking, 'what! I thought you had a man' well nigga this bitch has needs. Don't get me wrong I'm a faithful bitch but I guess I'm tired of waiting to see if Chris a hoe or not. A bitch need it and I know dave have it. Period.

He started to kiss me again but that stupid ass phone started going off again. "Ugh"I said outta frustration,he chuckled "damn, ma bad shordy but um a nigga gotta go" he smirk while getting up,I leaned up"I'm gonna be back"he kissed my cheek then chin. He left out and that's when evey thing hit me again.

It's nun, all we did was kissed that's it. It's not like he didn't see my body before,but I did change tho... it's not like me. I don't care, I'm faithful to ma nigga,man I don't know.

______

Y'all tell me y'all thoughts I would like to read it

Dave?

What about chris ?

Would yall like chris pov? To see how tour is?

741words

Oh and happy birthday to the legend Nipsey Hussle