chapter 30

Ok so this chapter might be my favorite I guess... I don't know yet but we gonna find out
__________

Dave

I pick her up in my arms and decided to take her to her room. Right now she's quite.
Don't get me wrong, I wanna fuck that nigga up but I'm just not showing it to her cause I want her to be calm, but I got sum fo that nigga tho.

"You ight"I asked, she nodded as a response, I was about to leave until "dave" she said soft, I turned around "can you just stay in here with me" I nodded then walked over to her bed and got in "you good now" I asked with my arm wrapped around her waist pulling her close to me "yea"

The last time I saw him was at liyahs moms wedding which I was happy for them and liyah cause she get to have the dad that she never had but now this nigga wanna do some dirty shit.

"Dave.....he killed our unborn child" she said softly, my teeth sink in to my bottom lip, now I gotta hurt this nigga ma self "baby, it's good...you good, you ain't gotta worry bout that nigga ight" she turned towards me "what you mean" she asked

" I'm gonna protect you ight" she looked at me, smiling " ight".... Damn, I exam her.

I grabbed her jaw and brung her up to kiss me, she gave in. I love aliyah but I hope this don't mean any thing to her nor me, I'm just giving her what she need. My wrist still kinda hurt from the accident but that's not gonna stop me.

I slid my hand under her shirt feeling her breast. She pulled away and tap ma shoulder "protection" she whispered "nah" I said going back to kissing her. I wanted to feel all of her tonight.

Aaliyah

I got on top of him rubbing his abs as I was kissing him, God why this man is so fine....he didn't even want to put on a condom but I'm not gonna argue with him about that... I need this more than he do. He pulled out his thick man hood, I slightly open my mouth alittle remembering his size. Out of all the dudes I dealt with, they was never like dave and that's what I really needed. I traveled underneath the covers. I began to smell weed which means he smoking.

I took his dick in my mouth, slowly bobbing my head which is polishing his member, I deep throated him slowly, hearing his hiss. I twirled my tongue around his tip, letting it pop out my mouth. I flicked my tongue around his small opening. Dave pushed me off gently " get on ya fours" he said exhaling, I did as he said and get on my fours " ah, fuck" as I adapt to his size " damn, ma" he grunted. He held on to my hips tight as he thrusted deep, inside and out of me filling me up " shit" he slapped ma ass, I began to match his pace and threw ma ass back.

He held on my hips tightly, picking up the speed, making me roll my eyes "damn" I gripped onto the sheets, met him in the speed,A tear shedded from feeling him in ma guts, he propped his left leg up as he kept his thrust going. He was ready to explode and so am I. He yanked ma hair back, sending his final thrusts. Feeling my walls tighten, I gripped the sheets and moaned. As I came all over him while he did the same inside me. Our breathings was heavy as we came down from our climax, we was both throbbing from the powerful orgasms. He slid out of me and moved to the other side of the bed

He started dosing off, but I wanted more so I got on top of him, sliding his thick member inside of me. He woke up to see me boucing on his dick "fuck"he grunted as he met my thrust.. I put my hand on his chest starting to feel my climax coming. He quickly turned us over sending his final thrusts, cum shots was all I felt, I closed my eyes and went straight to sleep.

___________

Damn liyah....so yall like this chapter or what or is it too much... I felt a little uncomfortable doing this but hey..for the viewers and the votes. Also comment yo favorite chapter so far!!!