chapter 33

So it's been hectic every since I wanted to do another book... By the way, I think this book gonna come early as I thought.

Enjoy!!!
__________

Dave

" daddy can I have sum of that" Kairi pointed at my plate, I looked at what she was pointing at.

"Shrimps?"I asked her " yeah"she said as I handed her one of my shrimps " she so cute" liyah said grabbing a frie

" and what you say Kairi" I looked at her " thank you" she said eating her shrimp.

"So where her mother" liyah asked " working... Always doing sum she ain't got no business doing." " mmm... So do she have other kids" I chuckled " I don't give a damn what she have, all I care about is mine." She nodded "so have you talked to....kay" she asked " yea... She's good, she said she's gonna call me if she sense anything outta order" I said as liyah nodded

" dada, I full" Kairi said as liyah giggled " you wanna go and look at the fishes now" liyah asked " yes, I love fishes" she said excitedly " well is that ok with you dave" liyah looked me in the eye... Damn those pretty brown eyes. " yea, come on" I said scooting out the booth, grabbing kairi.

_______

Aaliyah

We looked around the aquarium looking at mammals all around. Kairi grabbed ma hand and daves hand while we was walking. She so adorable... I wish, well maybe one day I can have a child of my own " look at that one kai" dave said pointing at a beautiful fish as soon as we was about to go and check it out, Dave's phone rung...

" I'ma be back" he said in ma ear as I still held on to kairi hand " ok" I said nodding as he walked away to take the call.

" so how old are you kairi" I asked " this much" she held up 3 fingers "wow that's a big number" she smiled " I'm bout to be this much" she held four fingers up " oh really?... When is your birthday? " I asked " November 11" " your birthday is comin up... So what do you want for your birthday" I looked at her while she did her thinking face " ummm... I want alot of presents" I smile, she not that specific.

Dave came back in a worried face expression, he walked by me " um kay is about to have the baby... I need you to take kairi back to ya house..." " dont worry I got her dave" I said grabbing kairi hand. " ight" he bended down "I got to go, be good ok" " ok daddy" she said as Dave kiss her cheek

He stood up and gave me a look, then left. You probably thinking, why y'all not kissing nor touching, well because we know Kairi see things and hear things... Plus we wanted to ease her in.

___________

Hey y'all.... Sorry that it's short...I hate short chapters too...

Age aint nothing but a number should be coming out soon... I can't wait for y'all to read it!!!