chapter 31

Hey y'all so I hit 5k viewer... I'm so proud of ma seld and so thankful for y'all... Thank you!!!
_________

Aaliyah

I woked up sore as fuck, I grabbed ma robe as I looked around to see nothing of dave... So I went downstairs to find him but still nothing

Wow... All that and he just walks away, I sat on the sofa and went on my phone to see his message pop up

Dave🙄
I'm getting us some breakfast from last night 😊.
Sent 10:00am

I giggled looking at the message.

I decided to call Janae cause I haven't talk to ha in about 2 weeks because I was getting a small vacation from modeling but next week I'm getting back on it.

Convo

"Nah you finally call me" I stood up and started walking "girl I told you I was getting a 2 week break" I said turning on the shower " so doesn't means to stop calling me" I started laughing while walking out "ok janae" I sat on ma bed " mmmhhhmm whatevea, so what you call me fo" " oh nun just to check on you, but I'ma just hop in the shower" "ok well call me later" she said "ight" I said getting off the phone then hang up.

I head in to the shower and started washing ma self just thinking about life, I just can't imagine dave not being in my life though.. I suddenly felt a swift of wind, I turned around to see dave. He pulled me towards him and started kissing me slow but sloppy. He picked me up and leaned me on the wall nearby. We didn't say nothing, we just let our lust and wants speak.

He begin to slid in my entrance "fuck" I moaned as he started doin deep strokes then started increasing his pace. "Damn " he grunted as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed ma ass and started going deep strokes "baby" I lightly moaned, feeling my orgasm comin

Dave

I started releasing inside of her " uhhh" she moaned feeling my seeds filling her up. We didn't say nun the whole time, so we washed ourselves then headed out
_______

"Thanks for the food" liyah said eating her hash brown, right now we in the living room watching tv while eating breakfast " you welcome.." I said siping on some orange juice. She all of sudden sigh " you wanna talk" she asked " bout what" I questioned her " you wanna like just talk, it can be anything" she said "yea, ok" I said leaning forward " so um how's your daughter" she asked " she's good, I call her every night and will be seeing her soon"

I started making her momma go to court so we can atleast co parent so I don't know but by the sound of ma lawyer, it seems like we getting to something... " that's good dave"she said smiling "yeah, have you spoken to yo mom's" she looked down " no, I don't wanna see her right now so I'm keeping my distance from her " I shook ma head " baby I think you should tell her how you feel and if she dont listen then you can keep your distance" she nodded then stood up, came close to me as I leaned back for her to lay on ma chest as she did. " thanks for the advice"she said in between pecking ma lips, I pulled her on to my lap looking at her eyes, that's glowing, she grabbed ma neck bring me down to her lips as we kissed slowly.
_________________

Hey y'all so it's getting steamy hot up in this piece annnnddd it's chapter 30..

Thank y'all for everything...

Comment what you think?