chapter 19

Hey what's good so when I publish this chapter,I'll probably be in school already but I'll still be writing so.
_____

Dave

"Yo dave you good man"darius laughed "yea man" I chuckled still smoking my blunt "I gotta go"I got up and inhaled my blunt "ight man"he dapped me "I'ma call you" I walked out and got in ma car. Damn can't believe I'm doing this shid. I looked at the time
__

I knocked on the door... Couple minutes later"who is it"she asked,I didn't respond.

She finally opened the door

Aaliyah

"Are you o-"dave cut me off by pulling me towards him and started kissing me and I gave in. No hard feelings,No hard feelings
__

He removed my bra and gripped me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto his neck as our tongues battled while he carried me to the room. His foot lightly kicked against my door. He gently laid me on the bed. He pulled ma shorts and panties off.

I watched as he took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. He pulled a condom out of his pocket and tossed it on the bed then unbuttoning his jeans and kicking his shoes off. He didn't took his eyes off of me yet. He slid his jeans and boxers down,springing his hardened penis. Yep he did grew the last time I saw him. My mouth slightly opened looking at his thick and long member. He got onto the bed and used his hands to spread my legs apart. He kissed my clit and flick his tongue up and down my pearl.

"Mmmh" I reach down and rubbed my hands over his head while rotating my hips. God how he get this good?.
__

"I'm about to cum"I moaned. His hand roughly squeezed my left cheek,opening me up "Aghhh"my body shook,he start lapping his tongue up and down before slurping my cum seeped "stop teasing me"I said outta breath, he smiled and kept going.

___

He brung the condom to his mouth and ripped the foil packet and slid the condom over his erection. "Tell me if you want me to stop". He lowered his body just above mine and slowly pushed himself inside me. My nails dug into his back while soft moans escaped my lips as he filled me up and stretched me around him.
___

"Huuuhh,fuck"I moaned as he sped up his thrust "oh fuck"I moaned as I watched his dick slid in and out "davey" I moaned loud as he dig deeper and hit my spots harder

_________

If it's similar then other books then I'm sorry... I really didn't mean to.

Hey y'all... I hit 1.03k for people who read my chapter's.

Thank you for reading and I see some of yall be voting...so just continue what you doing.

Tell your friends,family, any close ones.