chapter 17

Omgod we made it to chapter 17❤...
All I can say is enjoy... I don't how this gonna go... I just type away.
_____________

Aaliyah

I just stare at the wall and then looked over to my phone.

I sighed as my phone waiting for that person to answer

"Well hello liyah"my momma answered "hey momma,how you doing" "oh I'm good just,working...y'know" I looked around "yeah,how's ma lil boy" I got up from sitting and started walking around

"He's doing good,he miss you...are you coming for Thanksgiving,Christmas"I smiled "yeah,I got sum good ideas for us to spend time together"I looked at myself in the mirror and turned sideways to see my flat stomach.

"That's great I can't wait for Kaiser to see you" I chuckled "yea me too,well I got to go,I try to call you sum other time"I said "yea,well I love you" and from that she hunged up.

I went back to my room to see a sleepy dave. No we didn't do nun,all we did was talk and laugh about memorys until we fell asleep and no I did not asked him to come,I guess he want some company.

I went to the closet and pulled out my suit case and start putting sum of my clothes that I washed back in my suit case. I felt a pair of eyes on me as I turned around to see dave.

"Well good morning to you"I smirked "yea morning,what you doing?"he asked "just getting ready to go back home in a couple of days that's why I haven't hanged my clothes up in this closet"I zipped my suitcase "you gotta toothbrush"uh yea I took one out for you"I said getting up

"Ight"he walked to the connected bathroom "um do you want sum breakfast"I yelled as I walked to the kitchen "yeah"he yelled back

I started cooking
______

After I was done cooking bacon,eggs and grits,I put the food on two separate plates. I grabbed the plates and walked to the living room where dave was at,on his phone.

"Here ya go"I gave him his plate "thanks ma"he said as he dug in

"Here ya go"I gave him his plate "thanks ma"he said as he dug in.We was watching think like a man.

"Damn"he said referring to Taraji P and Michael Ealy couldn't wait to have sex. I started laughing "what" he said still glued to the TV "nun"I got up and grab my plate,I was about to grab his but

"Ay baby I can get it"he stood up taking my plate and his to the kitchen then washed them.

Now there is no comparison that I'm tryna do but Chris would never do that for me because he is spoiled,his parents did that and he was 16 when he came in the music industry well 15 but all his life he was a singer but on the other hand, Dave came from nun,I don't know how many times his power went out when he was little and they had to come over to me and my moms house so Dave's mom can get the power back on... And thats how me and dave met. So he knows how it feel.

"Thanks dave"I said walking in the kitchen and sat on the counter "you welcome baby" "yea,so have you talked to your daughter"I glanced down "yea every night"he finish the dishes and walked to the counter across from me and leaned on it,facing me.

"That's good"I looked down "wassup with you"he seen my actions start to turn "dave you know how we like y'know"he looked confused and started to chuckle "bae, what you talking bout" "y'know how we use to have sex".

He paused for a sec "yea,I remember"he licked his lips "you'll remember that one time when we had sex unprotected"he looked confused "yea" I took a deep breath "well I was pregnant"I looked down,didn't want to see his reaction

"Liyah,what the fuck you tryna say,what the fuck you talking bout"he got loud "I was pregnant by you and...."I paused "........its not here"

_________

Ok so if you think about it. Everything is falling into place right?

What happened to the baby? Tell me your thoughts

Chris pov should be coming?

757words

Oh yall heard Normani new song and seen her video with....omgod lit