chapter 18

Heyyyy y'all...
*
*
*
Just enjoy
________

Chris Brown

I don't wanna play no games, play no games
Fuck around, give you my last name (oh)
Know you tired of the same damn thing
That's okay 'cause, baby, you

You got it, girl, you got it (ayy)

You the only one I'm tryna make love to, pickin' and choosin'
They ain't really love you, runnin' games, usin'
All your stupid exes, they gon' call again
Tell 'em that a real nigga steppin' in
Don't let them niggas try you, test your patience
Tell 'em that it's over, ain't no debatin' (uh)
All you need is me playin' on your playlist
You ain't gotta be frustrated

I don't wanna play no games, play no games (oh)
Fuck around, give you my last name (my last name)
Know you tired of the same damn thing (same damn thing)
That's okay 'cause, baby, you

I don't wanna play no games, play no games (oh)Fuck around, give you my last name (my last name)Know you tired of the same damn thing (same damn thing)That's okay 'cause, baby, you

I sung on the stage with drake...

Once we was done I got off the stage,saw a whole bunch of females that was tryna come to me but couldn't cause the security guards. I looked at them and blow kiss out as I went on the tour bus, they got crazy right after I did that.
____

"Damn chris,you really did yo thing"drake dapped me as he got on the bus "yea,you did too"I gulped down my water. "Shid I gotta check on ma son,i'ma be right back"he said going to the back of the bus.

I looked at the foor and seen ma phone ringing,without looking at the caller id "wassup" "wassup? Wassup with you not seeing your child..I'm so sick and tired of you keeping us a fuckin secret"I sighed "look I'll figure sum out,but I gave yo ass money all the time,sometimes I give you more than what needed" "so?,your daughter needs a male figure in her life..." I rolled my eyes "well tell that punkass of a man to raise her sin-"

"Why you like this...you was never like this Chris all I want is for you to be there...not me, for her"I sighed and looked around "ight,damn...I'll be there by Thursday.." "Mmmk,well just to let you know I'm not with him no more so"I chuckled "yea ok..kiss my baby good night for me"I smiled thinking about her

"Ok"she said softly then hunged up. I sighed.

Couple of mins later,some girls start comin in,one shawty looked at me seductive as I lick my lips. I went to the driver "ay when we gonna stop at an hotel" "uh we should be stopping in about 30 mins"

___

Aaliyah

I fell asleep in Dave's arm's,talking about how I knew was pregnant and if I did have my baby but the think is I never told him how I lost it...it's will be a tragic memory and I'll hate to bring it up.

He slept right beside me,holding me close...I feel protected by him.

"You ok"he asked... Which scared the shit outta me "yea,I'm good"I turn to face him "I gotta go to the studio,I'll be back"he got up getting his phone and keys. I got up myself and followed him to the door "I'll text you...ight" I glanced at him "ok"I said as he closed the door and I locked it.

You might be thinking 'why?' Well we are not the emotional type,we dont talk about our feelings and if we do we'll need some space away from eachother...like how we doing now.

Dave

I got in the car and sat there for a lil sec just thinking about liyah. And that's why I need some space to get my mind off of her for a while. And the thought me thinking maybe my child would've been here. I don't even know how she lost the baby so I didn't want to force it on her.

I went on to the studio to check out sum of these tracks

"Wassup darius"I dapped him up "yo you good"he asked while sitting down on his chair "yea man I'm good I just came around to hear these tracks"I rubbed my hand together "yea, man these dope as shit" I chuckled.

_________

Hey yall... like chris brown pov?

Omgod school!!!
7 more days til I got to school

Dave?

Chris

Aaliyah?

How y'all feel about Aaliyah being pregnant with Dave's baby?

769words