chapter 21

Hey y'all...my school is coo',I like it...and I've met sum new people. Thanks for everything y'all did... Share my stories to your friends.
______

Aaliyah

I opened ma apartment door "Chris"I yelled for him,but no answer

I went back home to Chicago cause I miss Chris,he called me a few times while I was at new york. He told me he would be down here a week ago so I surprised him by saying "I will come home in a week or two".

I still feel bad on cheatin on him but I promised myself it won't happen again.

I left my bags in the rental car cause I was excited to see ma baby

I just went up stairs to check if he was up here.

I went farther in the hall and start yo hearing moans

Oh hell nah...ok calm down liyah,there's a choice I can make. I can leave and not answering his calls or I can go in that bitch room and bring hell... I shook my head and went to a closet that was the closest.

I went through the shoe boxes, found what I needed and followed the moans.

Yall thinking..."why you mad...you cheated too" well so...  this bitch brung a bitch to my house,did I bring a nigga to his house and fucked him in my bed that Chris be laying on? Hell nah.

I bust open the door and seen Chris ass jumping up off of her, I pointed the gun at him "so you fucking sum bitch in ma house"I yelled "bae I can explain"he got his stuff from off the floor still looking at me "the fuck you gotta explain fo"I yelled then looked at the bitch.. She ain't got nun on me.

"Im goin count to 10 and if yo ass not out before I'm done I fuckin everybody up"I glanced up at the ceiling and before I looked back at the girl she was already gone.

"Baby I'm sorry" he came close but I pointed the gun back at him which made him stop where he was at "I think this game you playing on me is old"he started putting on his clothes as I put the gun on the dresser "what you talking bout"I said with an attitude "you haven't gave me sum since... I'm not satisfied"he put on his shoes "so I have needs too"I yelled "so what is it..."he paused "yo I think we need a break"he continued.

He came over to me and kiss my cheek then left me standing in the room like a dumbass

Dave

"Baby.... right there"she moaned in my ear "shhiiittt"

Knock knock

I slowed down to hear the knocks on the door "don't stop"she moaned, I looked at her and kept on going...this shit was good so who ever at that doo is gonna stay there.

8 mins later

she was sleeping  while I was taking a shower.

I was thinking bout liyah,knowing that she in Chicago now,but it's coo' tho,he'll will neva be me

Aaliyah

I went to my rental and sat there for a min.. Im not even mad,just curious on how long this been goin on. I went to another hotel and booked a room. Today has been a long day.

________

This has been second shortest chapter.. But anyway... I promise next chapter would be longer I guess...

Still thank you on the support and good feedback yall been bringing back all I can say that would probably y'all would be " two chapters" for the next 3days

Dave?

Chris?

Yall thoughts would be good